• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Bethel SUPPLICATION!?!? WTF?!?!

#175906 2 years ago
Yeah, he sang it. I could hear it coming, so happy, but yet, a slight let down, as it wasn't the full Lazy Lightning experience.
But it's pretty obvious, they're going to work that into the rotation.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Chester
More or less in line

#175907 2 years ago
Nskis wrote:
Did anyone see the guy that walked across the stage during the show?? I saw him walk on the left side, right across the front of the stage to the right side, and off. He never looked up, looked at the band, did a little dance or a smile - nothin. Just walked straight across the stage.

Yeah. I thought it was a stage hand at first, but he just walked by, jumped off the end of the stage, and walked up onto the lawn.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nskis
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#175919 2 years ago
Yes they did and it was really nice. I was very pleased. Missed the guy walking across the stage, lol. But I was back in the lawn and was just dancing and grooving and not really watching the stage or screens.

What is meant by the weeding project??????
fedman41
Fresh Boarder

#175922 2 years ago
Chester wrote:
Nskis wrote:
Did anyone see the guy that walked across the stage during the show?? I saw him walk on the left side, right across the front of the stage to the right side, and off. He never looked up, looked at the band, did a little dance or a smile - nothin. Just walked straight across the stage.

Yeah. I thought it was a stage hand at first, but he just walked by, jumped off the end of the stage, and walked up onto the lawn.

Could that have been what Phil was throwing a fit about? Still haven't figured that one out. I didn't notice someone walking on stage though
TMax
Senior Boarder

#176006 2 years ago
McGanahanSkjellyfetti wrote:
spring mountain high wrote:
greenroomosos wrote:
So heads, did the boys actually sing some lyrics to the supplication/lightning? I seen conflicting info online. I missed the damn stream! They have played the supplication jam a few times, but always without lyrics. Are we getting closer to the lightning bust out?

Glad yer having fun...... cant wait for the west coast run....

Someone lemme know....... Thx

it was indeed sung...well dizzy aint the word for the way you're making me feel now

BUT, weir flubbed the timing of the first line. which is understandable and forgiveable given the rarity of its performance

to quote Robert Weir 3/20/86-

"and now we're going to prove that practice makes perfect"

said right before the Box of Rain bust out, and following some very flubbed lyrics on Althea

I was at that show. What a trip! For a minute I thought Jerry was gunna try Althea again! The crowd went absoliutely nuts! Listening to an aud tape of that show still gives me goose-bumps.
You can't get lost when you're always found...
TMax
Senior Boarder

#176007 2 years ago
I was at the show and thought the LL was fantastic. More mellow than I would have liked, but still great. I too was way back on the lawn and missed all the drama!
You can't get lost when you're always found...
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#176585 2 years ago
for all who been wondering. here it is! The venue feed too, shot from one of the monitors.

stealinfacesbitches
Fresh Boarder

#179168 2 years ago
The Other One jam before it was kickass too even tho it was like three minutes, ha, but still he did alright enough not to ruin it or anything, and musically it was as i remember pretty perfect, does anyone know what tune the sharpies covering up, it took one and half sharpies, figurig watchtower, viola lee, sittin on top, blah blah? totally unexpected
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds