• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Ken
Junior Boarder
Ain't it just like the night...

Re: SETLIST 7/15/12 Bethel, NY

#175694 2 years ago
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#175698 2 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Wonder what they left out tonight? Looks like another long title.

It could have been Lazy Lightning. Would have been an interesting transition, too! But I suppose it could have been lots of other things too...

Lazy Lightning would have been very interesting.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#175700 2 years ago
I think they left off New Speedway,....or our Morning Dew
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
fedman41
Fresh Boarder

#175701 2 years ago
Great show. On the road heading home. The couple in front of us got engaged during SOTM. What a wild night!!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#175702 2 years ago
fedman41 wrote:
Great show. On the road heading home. The couple in front of us got engaged during SOTM. What a wild night!!

Guess it was that kind of night.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#175715 2 years ago
Amazing show!!! Top show of the tour so far, and must also be one of the best Furthur shows to date... Such a fantastic venue, complete with a rainbow, Chinese lanterns lifting off, and even a wedding procession during Help on the Way- apparently hosted by the band. High energy, well played and magical. Loved meeting many many FFF folks. What a great night all around!!!
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, skidoo, Abba, SunshineSue
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#175717 2 years ago
A wedding procession hosted by the band? Really?! No wonder it was such a great show.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
joec4now
Fresh Boarder

#175722 2 years ago
Way hot show tonight ... however did lose my mojo and kharma when upon arriving at car found my grill had been stolen by a f-ing rat coward who had to crawl under my car to steal it. What a rat bastard who would embarrass the scene by doing that. Can only hope you somehow come upon this post and have some remorse - but I doubt it ... you are scum and nothing will change that ... i have loved this scene for years and you have put a dent in that. There will always be these types - low-lifes who show up that these events with a sense that life owes them something and stealing is not a big deal to them. Surely hoping you find misfortune in days to come!

But once again - thanks Further for unbelievable show!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#175734 2 years ago
No need for lots of words here, that was an amazing show, great times, greatbpeople, great band. Loved every second of it and cant wait for more
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#175735 2 years ago
Equinox wrote:
A wedding procession hosted by the band? Really?! No wonder it was such a great show.

Yeah, they got married up on the field and it looked like they were having a reception behind the stage/pavilion. I was in line for drinks and someone said it was Bobby's daughter getting married... But I'm thinking Monet is like 10 years old, right?? Then I heard it was Matt Bush that had gotten married- they were definitely not kids, lol, & were having a great time dancing down in the first row @ second set. Great energy last night for sure!
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds