• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Re: SET LIST 7/14 Brooklyn, NY, MCU Park

#175156 1 year, 9 months ago
OMG!!!!!!!! THIS FURTHUR SHOW IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Best of the tour in my opinion!!!!!!

Purely based on setlist, because I can guarantee not hearing another IKYR or Shakedown or Other One, even tho they are all great, I have seen them at almost EVERY Other Ones/Dead/Furthur show I've caught.

AND THE SECOND SET WAS 11 SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ye bitch and ye shall receive SO EXCITED FOR TUESDAY <3
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#175168 1 year, 9 months ago
Very interesting... we get an Anthem of the Sun thing going and a Dark side of the Moon hint on a night when the Aurora Borealis may be seen as far south as Alabama and the crescent moon is in conjunction with 2 planets. Cosmic, or what?
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#175174 1 year, 9 months ago
Missed the live streams of the Coney shows but heard replays. The Unbroken chain from last night was special. You know, the best jams for me are the ones where I forget what song they were playing, and right now, I'm there somewhere in the second set just , oh yea, St Stephen. Now I know where I am.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#175177 1 year, 9 months ago
That's my kind of 2nd set (except for Eclipse). I hope they bring it similar to the Lady of the Lake on Tuesday.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#175178 1 year, 9 months ago
Edawg wrote:
very psychedelic set

Yes it was. That is exactly what I said being there right about now.

It really ebbed and flowed with a lot of texture to the point where at some point along the way I truly lost all sense of time. Or that time had just seemed to stand still............and then they played China Doll and the sing along was amazing. From there on out it was pretty much a dance fest with Playin>Wheel>Rider. Really nice mix of songs.

Then I just wandered home.........lol.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#175187 1 year, 9 months ago
lightchaser wrote:
Very interesting... we get an Anthem of the Sun thing going and a Dark side of the Moon hint on a night when the Aurora Borealis may be seen as far south as Alabama and the crescent moon is in conjunction with 2 planets. Cosmic, or what?

Very Cosmic!, I was calling for the Cosmic Charlie encore but it was Saturday Night

anthem_of_the_sun_by_cassiogois-d4e67ot.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightchaser
stannenb
Fresh Boarder

#175190 1 year, 9 months ago
I would have expected a Going Down The Road Feeling Bad in honor of Woody Guthrie's 100th birthday. I'm surprised they missed the opportunity to honor one of their deep roots.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
not sure
Fresh Boarder

#175249 1 year, 9 months ago
Furthur, sat. 7/14/12 EAR RAPE!!!
Good effort, poor results. I was next to the SBD, just behind the taper section (only 8 or 9 people had mics set up). It makes me sad to say this was by far the worst furthur show i've been too. The other one.....what the HELL was THAT?? the song, then the show just fell apart. The volume levels were so low it was pathetic. The enegery level in the entire place was at 10%. In the stands, every time i looked people were just standing there. A friend pointed out to me that the only people who were really enjoying this show, were the ones who were very well "seasoned" or very drunk.
After the show bob walked right past me and he looked like he needed rest. 5 min later phil came out, happy as usual but he also looked tired. Maybe it was the heat? naw, it wasnt that hot.
It's just my .02, but furthur seems to have gone as far as they can go and finally came to a dead end.
If you liked this show, kewl. Good for you and i'm glad you had fun.
For the ones who go to shows sauced outa yer heads, i dare you to see a show sober.
flyin brian
Junior Boarder
If I Knew The Way, I Would Take You Home

#175253 1 year, 9 months ago
The stream I listened to sounded good. The first night was better.
There is a road...No Simple Highway.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#175267 1 year, 9 months ago
not sure wrote:
Furthur, sat. 7/14/12 EAR RAPE!!!
Good effort, poor results. I was next to the SBD, just behind the taper section (only 8 or 9 people had mics set up). It makes me sad to say this was by far the worst furthur show i've been too. The other one.....what the HELL was THAT?? the song, then the show just fell apart. The volume levels were so low it was pathetic. The enegery level in the entire place was at 10%. In the stands, every time i looked people were just standing there. A friend pointed out to me that the only people who were really enjoying this show, were the ones who were very well "seasoned" or very drunk.
After the show bob walked right past me and he looked like he needed rest. 5 min later phil came out, happy as usual but he also looked tired. Maybe it was the heat? naw, it wasnt that hot.
It's just my .02, but furthur seems to have gone as far as they can go and finally came to a dead end.
If you liked this show, kewl. Good for you and i'm glad you had fun.
For the ones who go to shows sauced outa yer heads, i dare you to see a show sober.

Maybe it was you.
Time to create page: 1.03 seconds