• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Cooper
Senior Boarder

Re: Setlist-Furthur-7/10-Alpharett​a, Ga

#172706 2 years ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Damn! I gotta know! Cooper find out!!!

#172645 10 hours, 8 minutes ago
Did you all see the set they didn't get to play?
Close with Foolish after Music and
Mountain song after Peter....

Ran out of time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#172738 2 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
bow4bass wrote:
yeah phone exploded, gave out .... pretty disappointing show all around, but good times were had by mostl . . no cops, just rain before, during, and after . . everybody's wet . .. and this area sucks, gonna get the hell outta here 6 am . . .fuck georgia

disappointing? Not from our vantage point! Holy shit that show was fucking awesome. Bobby was unbelievably frisky tonight. Thank you lord for some cool weather! Im still lit, yes, and I need to drive early as well. So i'll save my thoughts. Im not a fan of Georgia for various reasons but Verizon was a great place, it was pretty full, and the band rocked out.

I had a GREAT time at the show too. My second favorite night of this tour (so far). The rain got to be overwhelming at times on the lawn, but once you are soaked at some point you cannot get any wetter. So nothin left to do but smile smile smile And the cops did give us the " get the fuck out of here" drill after the show but they seemed respectful - the were just trying to clean the lot. I enjoy the rain but I'm hoping it stays dryer tonite. We got a 20% chance of that.

Like Bobby sings in the music never stopped, don't stop never
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#172742 2 years ago
Oh they did soundcheck foolish heart in GA ( only soundcheck I heard yesterday)

Some rise, some fall, to get to terrapin. That was my highlight of the evening.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , amusingdeva
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#172747 2 years ago
i heard they also soundchecked lazy lightning yesterday
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
iriegirl
Fresh Boarder

#172778 2 years ago
What???
We've been looking for that LL for a while now....It was pouring so bad we didn't get in early enough to even know that went down
Last Edit: 2 years ago by iriegirl.
iriegirl
Fresh Boarder

#172782 2 years ago
I was worried about what was left to play after listening to streams from the other nights. However, it could not have been any better:P What a great show!
I can't get enough of JK . I've been wishing they would let him sing more of Jerry's songs for a while... GOT MY WISH LAST NIGHT!
He was pouring it OUT- Shining,loved it!!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#172803 2 years ago
wlewis wrote:

I saw that on the Phil Zone but none of the 3 people I heard from who were there confirmed that... Would be great!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#172818 2 years ago
amusingdeva wrote:
wlewis wrote:

I saw that on the Phil Zone but none of the 3 people I heard from who were there confirmed that... Would be great!

coney island. fairly certain that's where the first supplication tease was slipped into the backend jam of UJB.

they WILL play lazy>supp at coney this year.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
bow4bass
Junior Boarder

#172880 2 years ago
hey the people were great and the facility, once we found it, was great, loved the show, just the roads in and out were tough, and theres no signage for the facility . . .hard to find in pouring rain

t
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#172907 2 years ago
Chester wrote:
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Sustainabill.
songsfrown
Fresh Boarder

#173110 2 years ago
OK, Atlanta is my home venue for shows and the public officials haven't been Dead family friendly for at least 25 years. Considering that Verizon is in the midst of a fairly fascist republican suburban enclave it is a fine venue. The parking lots young nazi attendants, local republican wives country club event staff has love melt down with redneck cops police force doesn't help the ambiance. They do seem to chill for the second set though (or maybe I don't notice by that time as it is dark)...in any event a worthy show...not the best but certainly in the A category for song selection and playing at points. Plus one HUGE COSMIC SYNCH moment....during the Black Peter 2nd verse with the line "just then the wind..came squalling through my door...but who can the weather command" the FUCKING SKY cracked open and dumped torrential rain. Between the folks on the lawn cheering and the rain drumming off the shed roof it almost drowned out the band. Too freaking cool....and I mean it was perfect timing like Phil opened it up with a bass bomb...worth the price of admission.

When Quinn the eskimo gets there, every body's going to want to......
Wake up to find out!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb, bow4bass
When-N-Doubt-Panic
Fresh Boarder

#173479 2 years ago
Nice meeting you all that rainy day that was me there in the background staking down the canopy for the down pour. I think that all saved us.
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds