• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
bow4bass
Junior Boarder

Re: Setlist-Furthur-7/10-Alpharett​a, Ga

#172666 2 years, 1 month ago
thanks its only a 7 hour drive tomorrow to cary . .. shit i better get some sleepy time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man, amusingdeva
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#172670 2 years, 1 month ago
bow4bass wrote:
thanks its only a 7 hour drive tomorrow to cary . .. shit i better get some sleepy time

Thanks for the stream!! Hope you can do it again tomorrow with exploded phone(?)
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#172672 2 years, 1 month ago
bow4bass wrote:
yeah phone exploded, gave out .... pretty disappointing show all around, but good times were had by mostl . . no cops, just rain before, during, and after . . everybody's wet . .. and this area sucks, gonna get the hell outta here 6 am . . .fuck georgia

disappointing? Not from our vantage point! Holy shit that show was fucking awesome. Bobby was unbelievably frisky tonight. Thank you lord for some cool weather! Im still lit, yes, and I need to drive early as well. So i'll save my thoughts. Im not a fan of Georgia for various reasons but Verizon was a great place, it was pretty full, and the band rocked out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#172675 2 years, 1 month ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Thanks to Jeremy Vangrov ‏@Jgrov for the photo

awkward...that almost looks like a swastika
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by patchmyfurthur.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#172686 2 years, 1 month ago
bow4bass wrote:
yeah phone exploded, gave out .... pretty disappointing show all around, but good times were had by mostl . . no cops, just rain before, during, and after . . everybody's wet . .. and this area sucks, gonna get the hell outta here 6 am . . .fuck georgia
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Sugaree1.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#172688 2 years, 1 month ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
bow4bass wrote:

Thanks for thebstream buddy and im sorry you dont like the area, but no need to act like a dick. Whats wrong, too clean and nice in alpharetta for you? Dont worry Georgia says get lost and fuck you right back

dude made an effort to stream for all of us, obviously had some complications and your response is "too clean? get lost and fuck you', what are you the mayor of alpharetta or just a presumptive dick ??
-- smell every flower --
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#172690 2 years, 1 month ago
---
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#172691 2 years, 1 month ago
---
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#172695 2 years, 1 month ago
Whats wrong, too clean and nice in alpharetta for you? Dont worry Georgia says get lost and fuck you right back

^^^ considering you and I have no idea why bow4bass said fuck georgia, it is presumptious to slam the guy because he has an opinion, whatever it is. perhaps asking why he made that statement would have been a better response
-- smell every flower --
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#172696 2 years, 1 month ago
Looked like a good show. The band really built up some steam it seems like since last week and from what I heard bobby was on!

Did anyone else notice the Strat with a telecaster neck Bobby had on stage? I wasn't at the show but just saw some pics of it. Looks cool.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#172697 2 years, 1 month ago
Loser

Terrapin (cut)
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#172698 2 years, 1 month ago
kevin wrote:
Whats wrong, too clean and nice in alpharetta for you? Dont worry Georgia says get lost and fuck you right back

^^^ considering you and I have no idea why bow4bass said fuck georgia, it is presumptious to slam the guy because he has an opinion, whatever it is. perhaps asking why he made that statement would have been a better response

You are absolutely right, that was an asshat response on my opart
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds