• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist-Furthur-7/10-Alpharett​a, Ga

#173507 2 years ago
songsfrown wrote:
during the Black Peter 2nd verse with the line "just then the wind..came squalling through my door...but who can the weather command" the FUCKING SKY cracked open and dumped torrential rain. Between the folks on the lawn cheering and the rain drumming off the shed roof it almost drowned out the band. Too freaking cool....and I mean it was perfect timing like Phil opened it up with a bass bomb...worth the price of admission.

When Quinn the eskimo gets there, every body's going to want to......

I can't wait to hear that on archive!!!!!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#173551 2 years ago
Thanks to Rod Kolasa for the photo

Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#173577 2 years ago
anyword on this tape yet? i have all the resti think seem to be missing this one any others not on archive yet? my mind isnt working rightright now too many numbers from working all day and pain everything is blending together
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#173592 2 years ago
Thanks to Jeptha ‏@darkstar7819 for the photo taken during Lovelight

Thank You Jerry
Ken
Junior Boarder
Ain't it just like the night...

#173971 2 years ago
I thought that was the case during Black Peter, but when I asked my buddy he had no recollection. I felt bad for his luck to miss such a cool moment, but then wondered if I imagined it.
songsfrown
Fresh Boarder

#178411 2 years ago
OK, just listening to the Black Peter. First, thanks to Gnomesandhobbits. Second, tech advances since Nakamishis and dats from audience mics has pluses and minuses. But it is definitely there...more the lawn folks and general crowd noise that you don't usually hear with these stellar recordings. There is a discernable "fuzz" that I take to be rain drumming off the shed roof. Then things get levelled out and the audience noise recedes. You need to be listening for it and definitely not the crackling energy that sometimes came over those afore mentioned audience tapes but good stuff none the less. Of course then there is the Lovelight. Turn it on.
Wake up to find out!!!
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds