• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: SET LIST 7/6 Canandaigua, NY!!!!

#170987 1 year, 9 months ago
The stream was great! The talkers just added atmosphere. Thanks again so very much for streaming for us!!

We really seem to have our own built-in Forum streaming crew, just like we always hoped Sugaree and Kfender have started us out great, now Em and Tim are ready and able to pick it up for the rest of the weekend. Doesn't get much better on couch tour than this!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Zipster, kfender
Chester
More or less in line

#170988 1 year, 9 months ago
You have to have some tolerance for "talkers" on a stream, or even an audience tape. We notice it more with the streams,
because they are usually a phone, that's held at the same level as everyone around. When the tapers stream, it's from a mic.
stand, raised 8 - 10 feet in the air. But we have to take what we can get. And I sure do appreciate it.
(I hope to be able to stream a show for all you good folks someday. So, I'm paying attention. )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#170990 1 year, 9 months ago
I think tapers are getting more and more into streaming as well as taping so that should bode well for the future.

As for the FFF streaming - again a HUUUUGE THANK YOU!! It must be a lot of work keeping that phone going and hoping the talkers are staying away and just all the general babysitting you must have to do. Really it's a job and I just hope you all are having fun while you are streaming because that would suck if you weren't! The number one thing is to have fun at the show, if it becomes work then it is not worth it.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, kfender
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#171018 1 year, 9 months ago
kfender wrote:
At the same time I'm also coming off as a douche when I ask people to keep it down so that all of you not at the show can enjoy it.
Absolutely. I didn't make that comment for the good of the stream listeners. I was speaking more for those people around you. I would never advocate for the streamers and youtube suppliers to alter the experience for those there so the internet could have an experience. Quite the opposite. The cell phone jockeys are every bit as rude and disruptive as the talkers. Who wants to watch the band through a sea of cell phone screens held up by a forest of arms?
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#171413 1 year, 9 months ago
to all my special friends that are interested - i have posted my CMAC pics in my further connect photo album! enjoy!
that is about as "tech" as i get!
sorry i dont know how to put them on this page!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#173547 1 year, 9 months ago
I hate to say it cuz I never like to diss folks but at least you received a response. I emailed support last tour and still have not received any response other than the canned automated response saying, "like yeah man we got your email, now pissoff."
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds