• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: CONTEST: Set List Prediction Game! Pawtucket 7/5

#170345 2 years, 3 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Wondering what y'all think:

I would say Sugar Mag and SSDD are the same song especially if they are played in succession. If they play Sugar Mag and then a few songs later finish up with SSDD then they could be separate songs. It's surprising to see them write the set list out as Sugar Mag>SSDD to end the show last night.

I would say that you are entitled to your opinion. It used to be mine before a recent (today) adjustment. Since SSDD is not always linked, I would agree with the set list just as the band displays it. (When I list Sugar Magnolia in a set list, I assume that it includes SSDD. Now I know to list them separately.)
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Sustainabill.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#170370 2 years, 3 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I ended up counting Sugar Mags and Sunshine Daydream as two different songs. I always go by the official set list picture. I also didn't include the 2nd Crypitcal but once I saw the official set list lay out of set two I know I had to make some changes to peoples scores. I was orginally only counting 8 songs in set two but the picture shows 10. I had to change my, NYCDave, and Grateful_DeathPant's scores after seeing this.

Everyone please double check scores!!!!

setlist.jpg

So the change you made was due to song number - i.e. Mr Fantasy is now song #5 rather than #4? Does crypt get counted twice? Just want to make sure I score the contest right if you need me to fill in while you are at your shows! Thanks!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#170421 2 years, 3 months ago
If someone had Cryptical on their setlist predictions twice I would have given them a point for each. And if they had them in the correct spot I would have given them two points for each. I dont think anyone had it down twice.

I'm pretty easy with tallying so do what you think will be best DenverMan! Thanks again!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#170492 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok cool. I know it's not a big deal but wanted to be on the same page! Good luck to everyone tonight
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#170522 2 years, 3 months ago
I tried to figure out scoring, and noticed a couple of differences. I'm not always right, but I've never been wrong...

Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Sustainabill.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds