• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Cooper
Senior Boarder

6/30 - Probable Songs STATS **Spoiler Alert**

#168525 2 years, 1 month ago
Hello Folk, welcome to the Summer Tour (almost).

Anyways as you can view for yourself, here : www.thebarnpresents.com/song-statistics/...rotation-infographic

Most Probable listed first to least last based on how many times played (in parentheses) (also, for this list they must pass the 17 total played mark for now) and last played. (These are NOT my predictions, I have NONE (at least none for tonight)...

Cassidy (33)
The Golden Road (31)
One More Sat Night (30)
(28 Club) Born Cross-Eyed, Cumberland Blues, Terrapin Suite
Althea (27)
New Speedway (26)
Mountain Song (25)
(23 Club) Caution (Do Not Stop On Tracks), Death Don't Have No Mercy, Mississippi Half-Step
Cosmic Charlie (22)
GDTRFB (22)
(21 Club) Deal, Lost Sailor, Ripple, Saint Of Circumstance
And We Bid You Good Night (20)
He's Gone (20)
(19 Club) Pride Of Cucamonga, Reuben And Cherise, Standing On The Moon
Loose Lucy (18)
Passenger (18)
(17 Club) Black Peter, Brokedown Palace, Cold Rain And Snow, Colors Of The Rain, Days Between, Friend Of The Devil, Loser, Magnolia Mountain, New Potato Caboose, Samson And Delilah, So Many Roads

Keep an eye for my interesting statistical analysis coming soon. (I Start the tour in ATL for the duration....) - It is intresting that the band went the whole last tour with NO Tennessee Jed (Last played 12/29/2011!!!) and they stopped playing the Ryan Adams songs (Magnolia Mountain, Nobody Girl, Peaceful Valley).
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, amusingdeva, 23atwell, Tucson John
Cooper
Senior Boarder

Re: 6/30 - Probable Songs STATS **Spoiler Alert**

#168605 2 years, 1 month ago
I read the chart a little wrong - Birtha(played) Viola, Sugar Mag, Estimated, and BIRD SONG Due....
facebeenstolen
Junior Boarder

Re: 6/30 - Probable Songs STATS **Spoiler Alert**

#168947 2 years, 1 month ago
I start in ATL as well thanks for the post will be following if updated...verizon in alpharetta is a beautiful venue especially at sunset
Time to create page: 8.65 seconds