• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: roger waters--the wall---2012-06-21

#166656 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, if Pink Floyd is good enough for Sandusky than it's good enough for ......ah never mind.

deadspin.com/5920864/fellow-inmates-repo...ne-to-jerry-sandusky

Fellow Inmates Reportedly Sang “Hey, Teacher, Leave Those Kids Alone” To Jerry Sandusky

Following guilty verdicts on 45 of 48 counts, Jerry Sandusky was shipped off to Centre County Correctional Facility, the same facility he was initially held in December. According to a fellow inmate at the time, known only as Josh, Sandusky was on the receiving end of some a cappella ridiculing.

Other prisoners were barred from communicating directly with Sandusky, but they could see him. And when the lights went out, inmates serenaded the disgraced coach with a famous line from Pink Floyd's "The Wall."

"At night, we were singing ‘Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone,' " Josh said, adding that everyone knew who Sandusky was because inmates had access to television and newspapers.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#166797 2 years, 2 months ago

I hope they get him
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#166818 2 years, 2 months ago
Child molesters are on the lowest rung of the prison heirarchy, he won't stand a chance in there. They should grab his wife and throw her in the clink too for playing dumb and covering for his sorry ass.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#167799 2 years, 2 months ago
How did a thread on The Wall turn into a thread on Jerry Sandusky?
I saw the Wall when it came to Montreal about a year and a half ago, and It was sick (as I expected). But in all honesty, I preferred seeing Roger tour Dark Side about 5 years ago. They are both great albums, but the Dark Side show was more musical, while I found the Wall a little too theatrical. Still an experience not to be missed, even at those fairly high ticket prices.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds