• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31289
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158507 2 years, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Now it's Viola Lee.

That really seems to be a standard these days.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16643

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158512 2 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Now it's Viola Lee.

That really seems to be a standard these days.


It is but this is certainly one of the spaciest versions.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31289
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158518 2 years, 3 months ago
Uh oh, could be battery death time.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16643

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158520 2 years, 3 months ago
I refreshed the screen and it came back. Believe it or not they're playing Sail On Sailor by the Beach Boys!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31289
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158522 2 years, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
I refreshed the screen and it came back. Believe it or not they're playing Sail On Sailor by the Beach Boys!

I'm pretty sure that's not live, but a chunk from the first set tonight.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32839
More or less in line

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158524 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much, for doing this FF.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16643

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158525 2 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I refreshed the screen and it came back. Believe it or not they're playing Sail On Sailor by the Beach Boys!

I'm pretty sure that's not live, but a chunk from the first set tonight.


Oh. Bummer. Yeah, now it's gone again. Great version.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16643

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158526 2 years, 3 months ago
Chester wrote:
Thank you so much, for doing this FF.


Yes, many thanks!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32839
More or less in line

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158527 2 years, 3 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Uh oh, could be battery death time.


No more?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31289
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Rambles at Terrapin Crossroads May 17, 18, 19

#158528 2 years, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I refreshed the screen and it came back. Believe it or not they're playing Sail On Sailor by the Beach Boys!

I'm pretty sure that's not live, but a chunk from the first set tonight.


Oh. Bummer. Yeah, now it's gone again. Great version.

I listened to it earlier, it was very cool!!

Thanks so much for the stream!!!
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds