• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

june3 or june 4th WHICH SHOW MIGHT B BETTER

#15507 3 years, 5 months ago
Hola, fellow deadheads. Was wonderin about peoples thoughts on which night will b probly b better for the shoreline shows. I was think'n bout gettin a lawn seat for the second day. Iono, give me ur oppinions. Peace.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

Re: june3 or june 4th WHICH SHOW MIGHT B BETTER

#15823 3 years, 5 months ago
I would go with june 4 if you have to pick one. Usually the band is a little more "on" on the later days of a stay at any particular venue.
cottie
Fresh Boarder

#15824 3 years, 5 months ago
Go to both, we are!! how can you not?...we arnt going to be able to enjoy these guys forever, have to go when you can!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#15830 3 years, 5 months ago
Maaaan, i totally would go to both days. I ended up jus gettin the jun 4th lawn seats, tho. Moneys pretty strapped. Im definitely gonna see as many shows as possible on a beggars budget.lol. i love the dead. I 21, so ive only seen Bob twice with Ratdog at the greek theatre in LosAngeles. Best nights of my life. The day before i saw Ratdog for the second time, i went to a ziggy marley concert at the delmar beer fest, sooo good times.lol. LONG LIVE THE DEAD .peace friends. =-)
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#16227 3 years, 4 months ago
get a lawn seat and move around thats all go both nites
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#16344 3 years, 4 months ago
UGH, bout to go return my tickets tmorrow. Was goin with friend who can no longer go. So pretty bummed. Dont really wanna go by myself. Fukn bummed
boxorain
Fresh Boarder

#18445 3 years, 4 months ago
Dude, you wouldn't be by yourself. There will be thousands of people to hang out with.

I went to the NYE show in '89 by myself, because none of my friends got tickets in the lottery, and had a blast!

Hope you didn't return them yet...
Steve
Junior Boarder

#18467 3 years, 4 months ago
Go both nights. I went to a few shows by myself in the 90's when no one else could or wanted to go.
Thanks Charlie Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#18565 3 years, 4 months ago
i have been to shows by myself out of choice, which, might seem weird, but im from the midwest, and there just aint too many kids wanting to go on dead/too/ratdog/whatever tour. but once you get to the shows, you meet all kinds of people! have a few beers, smoke a doobie with some peeps, hang out on shake down, i know alll about being broke, but why not try and make some money at he first shwo as to buy yourself a ticket at for night 2. most people who go on tour, WORK their way from show to show, selling something, some sparechange which is lame, and i dont recomend. as to what to sell...well if you have nothing else, i have always had luck with dollar sodas, water, and beer. get the cheapest, and most of all three, and a big ass kewler, WITH WHEELS! and a LOT of ice. or you know, just sell you ticket.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#19164 3 years, 4 months ago
Kept my tickets =-). Decided id go by myself after all. Then I gave my second ticket to my cousin for her birtday, so were goin tgether. Also picked up some party favors of various sorts. So good times ahead. Stoked
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delilajones
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds