• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Re: Bob Weir Setlist: 05/01, State Thatre (Portland)

#154110 2 years, 3 months ago
Love Corinna.
wryan6847
Senior Boarder

#154156 2 years, 3 months ago
Was at the show. My God just mesmerizingly awesome.... plus u guys got a stream. Nice!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#154415 2 years, 3 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

ha, that's f'n hilarious. before Zman shut down for set break he commented that the intro to Jack Straw sounded like Cassidy. TerrapinSedation also heard it.

funny now I'm just reading back on this thread and am reminded I could of swore he was going into Cassidy and I thought "he's doing it again the next show?" ..... cause we were talking about that very thing in another thread earlier in the day but sure enough he went into Jack Straw. I also thought I heard a few notes of Big Bad Blues somewhere during this show
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#157464 2 years, 2 months ago
now that we can post from out hard drives again, here are some pics I took on my phone from either right up on the rail or behind someone on the rail (shorter then me) -- great night. also I'm not sure how these will post but I have no idea why some are came out bigger then the others - I did everything the same

5-1-12pic1.jpg

5-12-11pic2b.jpg

5-1-11pic3b.jpg

5-1-11pic4b.jpg

5-1-11pic5.jpg

5-1-11pic6.jpg
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#157485 2 years, 2 months ago
just missed the bow in the last pic and as you can tell I was a little to into it to be playing with my phone during the actual performance..... except I think the 2nd pic was right after he started playing one of the first few songs.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds