• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16507

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153122 2 years, 2 months ago
Cooper wrote:
I love Bobby and these boards (avail after tour) are a dream come true. Hopefully he will contonue breaking out some more old tunes like Artificial Flowers! This music will be cherished in my house for years and years to come!!!


Are there going to be soundboards available after the tour? I'd love to buy a copy of Wilkes Barre.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32309
More or less in line

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153124 2 years, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Interesting, per twitter, Phil just opened with Truckin', too!


Awesome.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153126 2 years, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Too bad Rob can't stream. He might have had better luck, using ustream's resources.
they asked him to do it afterthe site shutdown but he left all his stuff at the hotel do to the no taping policy he even asked a fellow taper and he too left all his stuff home oh well no show tonite
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16507

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153135 2 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Too bad Rob can't stream. He might have had better luck, using ustream's resources.
they asked him to do it afterthe site shutdown but he left all his stuff at the hotel do to the no taping policy he even asked a fellow taper and he too left all his stuff home oh well no show tonite


Considering the demand, they ought to consider releasing some of these shows commercially.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Cooper
Senior Boarder
Posts:515

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153141 2 years, 2 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Cooper wrote:
I love Bobby and these boards (avail after tour) are a dream come true. Hopefully he will contonue breaking out some more old tunes like Artificial Flowers! This music will be cherished in my house for years and years to come!!!


Are there going to be soundboards available after the tour? I'd love to buy a copy of Wilkes Barre.



Every Bob show will be available via the normal soundboard channels (Gnomes) after the tour is over.
that is official from his mnmgt team thru twitter and web postings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
Cooper
Senior Boarder
Posts:515

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153142 2 years, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Too bad Rob can't stream. He might have had better luck, using ustream's resources.


I know right?? Funny thing is that Rob told me he couldn't remember the last time he was at a show that he didn't record!!(at the beacon he told me that).
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8137

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153152 2 years, 2 months ago
really good show tonight. the place was so small and intimate - I was a few rows from the back and it still felt like my living room. As good as last night was Bob totally blew me away tonight, song selection was perfect, he was in very fine voice and right on with his playing. more of a sit down crowd tonight but what a show - few flubs on the Weather Report but it was still a beautiful thing - looked a little hard for him singing all the parts... I had been hoping for an acoustic Saturday Night but somehow forgot all about it being saturday until he started playing it - only other time that happened was at the Best Buy with the double encore. Jammed the hell out of that Easy to slip to close the 1st set.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Equinox, PMoondancer , jbili
TWON
Fresh Boarder
Posts:7

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153164 2 years, 2 months ago
thought the show was amazing. the sound was fantastic where i was sitting. one of the best shows i've ever seen.

i would LOVE to get my hands on a cd recording of this show, from westbury last night. please forgive my ignorance. does bobby have a site where this can be purchased (like furthur has with gnomes & hobbits)?

i really, really, would LOVE a recording of this show. can anyone guide/assist me?

thanks,
anthony/twon
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Cooper
Senior Boarder
Posts:515

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153168 2 years, 2 months ago
TWON wrote:
thought the show was amazing. the sound was fantastic where i was sitting. one of the best shows i've ever seen.

i would LOVE to get my hands on a cd recording of this show, from westbury last night. please forgive my ignorance. does bobby have a site where this can be purchased (like furthur has with gnomes & hobbits)?

i really, really, would LOVE a recording of this show. can anyone guide/assist me?

thanks,
anthony/twon
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it


Every Bob show will be available via the normal soundboard channels (Gnomes) after the tour is over.
that is official from his mnmgt team thru twitter and web posts
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
TWON
Fresh Boarder
Posts:7

Re: Bob Weir - Westbury Theatre - Westbury, NY 4-28-12

#153170 2 years, 2 months ago
thanks.
another few stupid questions (sorry):
-when is the tour over?
-how do i find the appropriate soundboard channels? what are the website addresses?
thanks so much.
can't WAIT to get this show.
a-
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds