• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
wryan6847
Senior Boarder

Re: Bob Weir Solo 04-26-12 Setlist

#152714 2 years, 6 months ago
Will be looking for the flag Tuesday night and thanks. Grate setlist tonite, can't wait till Portland.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#152730 2 years, 6 months ago
I'll be looking for the flag tonight. Good looking setlist. Wonder what he'll have on tap for tonight?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#152734 2 years, 6 months ago

Thanks Helperman for the fast uploads
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbili, dead_in_ky
jbili
Junior Boarder

#152768 2 years, 6 months ago
The show must have been a blast!!!!!!!!
TacoTom
Fresh Boarder

#153578 2 years, 6 months ago
To the illustrious old wise one...negativity will get you no where when you don't have any idea where someone else is coming from...

So all that being said there is a relationship between jam stampede with former members being friends with both John from furthur and others who are well respected in the community of producing high quality music replicating what we love.

On the off night of the run some beautiful music was made some friendships formed and the article on jam base stated that it was a show worth listening to on archive. John sat in most of the night and the simple twist of fate was well you know...awesome!

Furthurmore the next night in Wilkes-Barre where I am from, Bobby has huge roots and friendships here and jam stampede was also playing that night with mike miz at the river street jazz cafe in wilkes barre where multiple grammy winners have performed and dozens of nationally recognized musicians have played there.

I thought lets tell some people about this band who seems to be playing in and around our furthur brothers so who knows when and who might show up well...Bobby didn't come over but 300+ people came over and jam stampede minus john from furthur played another amazing show...don't be a hater dude just listen to the music play...
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds