• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
jbili
Junior Boarder

Gnomes & Hobbits Soundboards ??

#152488 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello all, did anyone download (in Flac) any of the Beacon shows from Gnomes & Hobbits. I bought a few last tour MSG and AC sounded pretty good to me but I've been hearing the Beacon shows don't sound to good. If anyone downloaded any of the shows I would love to know what you thought of the quality.
Thanks and enjoy the music
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

Re: Gnomes & Hobbits Soundboards ??

#152503 2 years, 3 months ago
I actually bought the 4/17 show CD from the merch stand on 4/18. I thought it sounded good enough, but not great. I'm far from an audiophile, but I know it in no way compares to, say, Dave's Picks, which could be the best thng I've ever heard released. One thing though, I noticed a slight static on the second and third discs, not too loud but enough to annoy the hell out of me. I emailed G and H and they already sent me another set, no questions asked. I know people complain about their customer service, but I had no problem at all. I bought the cd from 11/21/11, too, at the show, which I love. That should be available to stream on the archive. I highly recommend listening to that show, very firey from start to finish.
Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbili
jbili
Junior Boarder

#152509 2 years, 3 months ago
Without a question their customer service is great. I also had a problem downloading a show and they took good care of me.
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

#152561 2 years, 3 months ago
I got some of the torrents and I agree that the sound is not that great
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
wryan6847
Senior Boarder

#152604 2 years, 3 months ago
Got the entire tour lossless flac from G & H. All sound good to me .
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbili
jbili
Junior Boarder

#152621 2 years, 3 months ago
wryan6847 wrote:
Got the entire tour lossless flac from G & H. All sound good to me .

I wonder if all the people who are complaining are downloading in mp3
Thanks
What show did you think was the hottest
chuman
Junior Boarder

#152629 2 years, 3 months ago
Is ANYONE streaming the FREE John K show in DC tonight??? Any links???
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#157155 2 years, 2 months ago
I bought the solo Bobby 04-27-12 Wikes Barre show the other day, sounds nice !! anyone else get this one?
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#157616 2 years, 2 months ago
I purchase the Furthur live matrix mixes for every show I go to, because its fun to hear the show in the ride home and to hear the little things you miss in the intense social enviroment that is a Furthur show. I have only contacted G&H one time because the 4/5/12 wang show had static, digi pops throughout the show, a very low level but enough so that its kinda annoying. They said I was one of only two people that noticed the problem:blink: and sent me a new copy within a week! That is damn good CS if you ask me. My second copy has the same issues only slightly lower. Not enough for me to bitch about!!
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds