• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
gtrips
Junior Boarder
Posts:60

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149424 2 years, 5 months ago
I could do w/o the special guests - just a good spacey/rockin show - maybe some oddball or outrageous stuff.
Q: does taperrob have a limit or something? I wasn't able to get his stream after St of C last night - I was on the ustream page and it was live - but I got squat after that. Missed the whole Terrapin. Bummer.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33486
More or less in line

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149425 2 years, 5 months ago
teafortexas wrote:

Anybody hear of special guests 2nite? A little bird told me something was coming, although this bird is wrong more than he's right?



I think I heard the same bird.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Posts:395
Mr. Charlie

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149426 2 years, 5 months ago
Maybe Larry and Terresa for a tribute set to levon?
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33486
More or less in line

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149432 2 years, 5 months ago
gr8ful bruin wrote:
Maybe Larry and Terresa for a tribute set to levon?


Something along those lines.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33486
More or less in line

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149433 2 years, 5 months ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mortimer
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149434 2 years, 5 months ago
gtrips wrote:
I could do w/o the special guests - just a good spacey/rockin show - maybe some oddball or outrageous stuff.
Q: does taperrob have a limit or something? I wasn't able to get his stream after St of C last night - I was on the ustream page and it was live - but I got squat after that. Missed the whole Terrapin. Bummer.


Check your volume levels, and hit refresh until you feel the stream splash.
Thank You Jerry
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31907
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149435 2 years, 5 months ago
wryan6847 wrote:
This being my inaugural couch tour have found a new home. Taperrobs' streams have been amazing. Thanks for allowing me FFF. Let the streaming begin.....

The only trouble with your timing is that your coming in on what may be the best quality couch tour ever (thanks, Rob!). Be forewarned that they're not all anywhere near this good. I wish they were though. What happened to that plan to sponsor our own streamer?!

It's always a good party, though!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, wryan6847
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31907
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149436 2 years, 5 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
gtrips wrote:
I could do w/o the special guests - just a good spacey/rockin show - maybe some oddball or outrageous stuff.
Q: does taperrob have a limit or something? I wasn't able to get his stream after St of C last night - I was on the ustream page and it was live - but I got squat after that. Missed the whole Terrapin. Bummer.


Check your volume levels, and hit refresh until you feel the stream splash.

I've often had to refresh before, but I don't ever remember having the volume all of a sudden just re-set itself to zero. That was strange. Glad someone posted about it!!
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33486
More or less in line

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149438 2 years, 5 months ago
And the commercials seem to be even louder.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31907
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/18/12

#149440 2 years, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
And the commercials seem to be even louder.

And I still can't figure out how to make AdBlocker work with Ustream. It seems like people on the eagle ustream says it works for Firefox, but I've never been able to get it to work right; it's always a white screen.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds