• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
telecaster
Fresh Boarder

Re: Set List: Beacon Sunday 4/15

#148232 2 years, 3 months ago
could someone kind please tell me what FFF stands for? so i can find it....facebook? I know I should get it, but I am oblivious.
Thanks.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#148244 2 years, 3 months ago
as a member I call it Further Family Forum . but I think some might think it is further fan forum either way when you are here your family ahaha just like Olive Garden !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#148255 2 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
anybody else surprised they open the 2nd set with Jack Straw so close together on the 12th and 15th? at the same venue even.....

I'm not complaining I was just surprised. I figured I'd be wrong about the 'no repeats at the Beacon' I predicted a while ago though

thats just like Liberty... played the first night of tour then 4 nights later whjich was the first night of the Beacon, both in the same encore slot

I was so shocked they not only repeated Jack Straw and Althea, but that they played them in the exact same spots...I'm not complaining it just threw me off for a second
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
starlady
Fresh Boarder

#148266 2 years, 3 months ago
Sunshine Sue,

Thanks so much for the faces!

I can almost hear how they played it.

Just wanted to say, "Thanks".
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#148299 2 years, 3 months ago
telecaster wrote:
could someone kind please tell me what FFF stands for? so i can find it....facebook? I know I should get it, but I am oblivious.
Thanks.

It's Furthur Forum Family, referring to all the users around here. Probably hasn't hit the acronym dictionary yet. It was used on the Forum flag, though!

Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#148396 2 years, 3 months ago
Video Setlist for April 15, 2012 The Beacon Theatre New York, NY

Set I (Replay Address: www.ustream.tv/recorded/21886003)

Feel Like a Stranger
Deal
Bird Song
Just a Little Light
Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
Crazy Fingers

(missing)

Built to Last

Mason's Children

Set II (Replay Address: www.ustream.tv/recorded/21888300)

Jack Straw
Althea
Estimated Prophet
The Mountain Song >
Saint Stephen >
Born Cross-Eyed >
Let it Grow

(missing)

Morning Dew

donor rap

(missing)

Johnny B. Goode

Video Credits to gratefulsunshine, illmatic3384
Thanks to all!
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Sustainabill. Reason: update
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

#148489 2 years, 3 months ago
Ah what a show. This one was very special for me. I was tempted from the beginning. But it really didn't come together
until the last day or two beforehand. And the people I met. What a group! Well, you saw the pictures. Too many special
moments to list them, but I've been really enjoying the extended jams. The sections in the songs that get "deconstructed",
re-arranged, and reassembled. It's so enjoyable to watch them do that. And they're getting very good at it. Watching
JK do Crazy Fingers, and it was incredible. Got chills at the end, when he sang the last line, "Never could reach It, just slips
away, but I try." The second half of the second set was as good as anything I've ever seen Furthur play. Absolutley amazing!
Very well done. Bobby was generally strong. Missed a whole verse in Memphis blues. But came through fine overall. Phil was
on top of his game. The band was smoking. Always fun to watch Jeff work. And without a doubt, the most beautiful theater
I have ever seen a show in. Thank you New York City! Thank you Furthur!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , Tmglf2, SunshineSue, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, doin_that_rag
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#148537 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi Chester glad you made the show we wanted to also but couldnt made CT show ran into the FFF there Tim was staying at our hotel and rode us home nice to have freinds in all the right places .. hey where can I see the pics?????
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#148538 2 years, 3 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
Hi Chester glad you made the show we wanted to also but couldnt made CT show ran into the FFF there Tim was staying at our hotel and rode us home nice to have freinds in all the right places .. hey where can I see the pics?????

Look on page two in this thread. There are also a few posted in the flag thread
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#148621 2 years, 3 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Here comes a Terrapin encore???

That was what I was hoping for! Johnny B Goode did not fit in here at all. Terrapin would have been an amazing encore to an amazingly good show. That Morning Dew alone was worth the price of admission.

doin_that_rag wrote:
Tonight was spectacular...I've never heard better sound than tonight...JK was loud Bobby right where he needed to be Vocals were stellar and Phil was trying to kill me with some of those bombs (see Dew the last bomb was crazy)...spectacular show tonight I am pretty speechless this run was great FFF was out in full force minus, Rockinbob (vibes buddy I hope all is well), but this was great I can't wait to see everyone this summer

Completely agree with you!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, doin_that_rag
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds