• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Set List: Beacon Sunday 4/15

#148110 2 years ago
wlewis wrote:
it's all about quality not quantity. didn't listen to a single note tonight, was hanging with my folks here in FL.

looks like some songs repeated again.

gettin pumped for WANEE!!

I was working tonight so only caught second set.

But if I know you even a little bit WL, you'll want to hear the WRS>Dew ....actually start at SS

set II

www.ustream.tv/recorded/21888300

Set I:

www.ustream.tv/recorded/21886003
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#148127 2 years ago
Tonight was spectacular...I´ve never heard better sound than tonight...JK was loud Bobby right where he needed to be Vocals were stellar and Phil was trying to kill me with some of those bombs (see Dew the last bomb was crazy)...spectacular show tonight I am pretty speechless this run was great FFF was out in full force minus, Rockinbob (vibes buddy I hope all is well), but this was great I can't wait to see everyone this summer
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, amusingdeva
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#148141 2 years ago

The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#148147 2 years ago
I love when they end a show with Sharpie! That set list looks absolutely grate! gonna do a replay at work this morning. Short work week. Wanee bound! wooohooo
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#148150 2 years ago
Boarding a plane to nyc in less than 24 hours to catch the last 2 shows of the run. really excited, as it looks like the band is hitting on all cylinders. Trying to figure out whats left in the rotation. Would love a peggy o and stella for sentimental reasons. What other possibilities?
Right now, I can't read too well...
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#148154 2 years ago
anybody else surprised they open the 2nd set with Jack Straw so close together on the 12th and 15th? at the same venue even.....

I'm not complaining I was just surprised. I figured I'd be wrong about the 'no repeats at the Beacon' I predicted a while ago though

thats just like Liberty... played the first night of tour then 4 nights later whjich was the first night of the Beacon, both in the same encore slot
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Winteriscoming
Fresh Boarder

#148158 2 years ago
Played Althea twice at the Beacon and in CT too. All good though.

This was my 6th of this tour, prob my least favorite show, but still excellent. The Morning Dew was awesome and the Stuck inside of Mobile was really cool to hear. Bobby flubbed a lot of the lyrics but recovered well. Nothing else was really memorable for me except the end of Feel Like a Stranger (which is usually never a highlight for me). Just a Little Light just sounds strange without Brent or even Hayens singing. John's voice is too innocent for it in my opinion. Setlist was not my favorite, but it was definately high energy and they played the heck out of the songs. Chimenti (spotted more air piano by heads than i can remember in a long time) and John were really excellent.

This has been such an awesome tour. Im happy to have been a part of it. One more to go.
Winteriscoming
Fresh Boarder

#148159 2 years ago
High time, the rat, row james, BIODTL, Might as Well, Big RxR Blues Terrapin, Black Muddy River... so much still out there.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#148160 2 years ago
[quote="MushroomMan" post=148154]anybody else surprised they open the 2nd set with Jack Straw so close together on the 12th and 15th? at the same venue even.....

I thought the 12th version was better.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#148181 2 years ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
Tonight was spectacular...I´ve never heard better sound than tonight...JK was loud Bobby right where he needed to be Vocals were stellar and Phil was trying to kill me with some of those bombs (see Dew the last bomb was crazy)...spectacular show tonight I am pretty speechless this run was great FFF was out in full force minus, Rockinbob (vibes buddy I hope all is well), but this was great I can't wait to see everyone this summer

What happened to RockinBob??? {{{VIBES}}}

I just met him in Wallingford for the first time and he was so stoked about doing a whole run for the first time! I hope all is OK
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds