• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist 04-13-12 BEACON THEATRE

#146836 2 years, 5 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Just got home from the Phillies game. Setlist looks tremendous. Knew we'd get Dark star for Friday the 13th. So... Any complaints? Anyone feel this was a "flat" show?

how 'bout those Mets !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender, FurthurFlower67
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#146840 2 years, 5 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Just got home from the Phillies game. Setlist looks tremendous. Knew we'd get Dark star for Friday the 13th. So... Any complaints? Anyone feel this was a "flat" show?

In a word?

Nofuckingway
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#146843 2 years, 5 months ago
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:

how 'bout those Mets !!

Actually the reason I went down tonight was specifically to watch R A Dickey pitch. It fascinates me that a relatively young guy is specializing in the knuckle ball. Certainly worked tonight. Only the really experienced hitters, like Rollins and Thome, were able to handlke it. Dickey seemed to have perfect placement too, at least through the sixth inning. I'm a lifelong Phillies fan but I'm also a baseball freak so I have to acknowledge a good performance. And tonight was pretty strong.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#146845 2 years, 5 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Equinox wrote:

In a word?

Nofuckingway

Notfuckingsurprised
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Warlock
Dstruck
Fresh Boarder

#146862 2 years, 5 months ago
Great fucking show tonight. Best box I ever heard. And I ain't pulling your legs. Wow.
wryan6847
Senior Boarder

#146864 2 years, 5 months ago
Just got home from work what did I miss.... lol. Going to stream replay now woo hoo into the nite.
Josh
Junior Boarder

#146885 2 years, 5 months ago
Well, the first set wasn't too exciting, but the second set was a motherfucker!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#146889 2 years, 5 months ago
Josh wrote:
Well, the first set wasn't too exciting, but the second set was a motherfucker!
The longer they're together, the need for a 2nd set only ticket grows. More and more like the 80s and 90s all the time, and that isn't good.

2nd set looks glorious.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
kfender
Gold Boarder

#146907 2 years, 5 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:

how 'bout those Mets !!

Actually the reason I went down tonight was specifically to watch R A Dickey pitch. It fascinates me that a relatively young guy is specializing in the knuckle ball. Certainly worked tonight. Only the really experienced hitters, like Rollins and Thome, were able to handlke it. Dickey seemed to have perfect placement too, at least through the sixth inning. I'm a lifelong Phillies fan but I'm also a baseball freak so I have to acknowledge a good performance. And tonight was pretty strong.
14 straight quality starts from R.A. Man I love that guy.He can get his fastball up into the upper 80's and throws his knuckler at like 3 different speeds
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#146912 2 years, 5 months ago
Another fine performance. Loved the Most of the Time. I was surprised how many people I had to inform as to what song that was. This must have been the first time Bob has ever played it no? Note to self: only buy tickets in the Loge for future Beacon shows. It's much more comfortable up there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds