• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
gtrips
Junior Boarder

Re: Setlist 04-12-12 BEACON THEATRE

#145434 2 years ago
gonna TRY and stream tonight - depends on where & when I am.
www.ustream.tv/channel/furthur-4-12
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#145435 2 years ago
Thank you gtrips! It's always nice for to help out the community. Welcome to the board and hope you have a great show!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#145437 2 years ago
I sent a message to the forum admin before the last show and asked why we were consistently having issues with the forum and then the site went down for the night. I thought maybe I had made someone very unhappy and was kicked off for good ( I was very nice in my request just in case anyone wants to know) but after reading some of the other posts I realized it just was not the Zipster. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE is having issues. It is my hope tonight will be different and we can all join as a community and have a real good time. I have tomorrow off from work so maybe I will even be able to make the 2nd set 2night.

Is everyone ready? I know I am so lets twirl ))
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#145447 2 years ago
23atwell wrote:
Nice shirt

I have one of those.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#145450 2 years ago
By the way I just got my tickets from the Paw Sox for the McCoy Stadium Show in Rhode Island and am still waiting to hear about Marvin Sands near home in Rochester (about 30 minutes from Canandaigua), the Mann Center in Philly, and Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia Maryland ( this is where I asked my baby (Donna) to be mine in 1983 at the Grateful Drench, it rained so hard the bridge over the creek washed away during the show and the lights went out on stage twice during the second set, and also to cap off our Summer tour fun this year we have mailed in for Bethel. Donna and I went to Bethel last Summer and it was oh so much fun, I was wearing my full tie dye regalia and some younger heads were freaking out my baby by asking to have their pictures taken with me. It was a gas. I have these awesome tie died trousers which were made by a hippy community in Tennessee or Alabama I can't remember which but there is so much I can't remember including my Well username and password. Oh well such is life and the passing or gassing of the brain cells.

Has anyone else heard about Summer tour tickets?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#145456 2 years ago
I haven't heard anything yet about summer tour. I mail ordered for the Mann. See what happens.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#145463 2 years ago
nycdave wrote:
Hey I miss couch touring. The Rangers are playing the Ottawa Senators tonight at 7:00 PM. I'll miss that also. The good news is that the bathroom lines at the Beacon have been easier to navigate then I thought. I would give away how to do it in an easy fashion, but then everyone would follow and it wouln't be easy any more. Just kidding. Sort of. I know, it's all about community. Would the community karma folks spare me from negative points for keeping this secret to myself?

Good for you. Just trying to get a bottle of water at intermission on Tuesday was pure gridlock.

I won't be watching hockey tonight. My Flyers are off having come back last night after being down three to slaughter the Penguins in OT.

There is, however, a nice Phillies/Marlins game. Cliff Lee on the mound.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
wryan6847
Junior Boarder

#145470 2 years ago
Couch tour couch tour. Oh and go Bruins, the reigning stanley cup champs... woo hoo.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#145472 2 years ago
23atwell wrote:
Nice shirt

Love this shirt Ryan....

Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster, Terrapin Sedation, SunshineSue, 23atwell
hippieman556
Junior Boarder

#145480 2 years ago
cant wait for the show tonight and good vibes to the forum
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds