• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146295 2 years, 3 months ago
Tom Banjo wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
theres dancing and then theres flaing about arms and legs going in every direction taking up a a whole aisle as for twirling kinda the same thing thats why the twirlers always stayed in the hallways.Im defending the action s of the beacon or critizing you just making an observation BTW werent you the same guy who wants them to stop playin the MANN in Philly?


Yeah but my arms did not hit you once or anyone else pal! What you think is someone out of control is actually someone engaging in a form of art you will never understand. I didn't mess with you or anyone else.. there were people walking up and down the aisles gettting beers all night long. I didn't even hit them... my dance is so in control that i can twirl around them and that is somehting you sadly missed. but what you also miss is the point of the music! What you miss is the goodness in my heart! What you miss is what you choose to miss and it makes me think the music has not shown you the path to happiness as it has mine, and for that pal, I weep! I am sorry you won't understand the music the way i do. I have more people in this circle who love me than you have in your life and they understand. I couldn't have that kind of following if I was a jerk! Or if I did the things you claim! I hope you see the light one day brother because what you think is the light is NOT! Listen to the lyrics more and not just try to be cool because you know some. The lyrics will show you the way and the music is there for your senses. I hope you don't just bop around like a bobber on a calm day of fishing on the lake, I would hope you would see the joy and happiness and the laughter that is expressed in the music and my dancing movements. I would hope you are not the type to start with someone because it appeared that that person was starting with you. If you keep mistaking reality, you will be in la la land. I never harm no one at shows and I dance with pleasure and I exude love... that is why people love me. I am sorry you are missing out. Goodluck to you pal!

OH AND BTW, YEAH I COME ON HERE TO TRY AND LET THE BAND KNOW WHEN I HAVE SEEN UNJUSTICE... AND SEEING A MOTHER WITH CHILD IN A STROLLER GET BULLIED BY A SECURITY GUARD IS SOMETHING I FEEL THE BAND SHOULD KNOW. AND WHEN I SEE GOOD-LOVIN HIPPIES AND DEADHEADS WHO CAUSE NO TROUBLE GET HURT OR HARASSED FOR NO REASON...THEN I FEEL THE BAND SHOULD KNOW. I DOTH BELIEVE YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW PAL! UNLESS YOU ARE A SECURITY GUARDS SOMEWHERE?! WHO KNOWS, BUT THE THINGS I SAY ARE NOT MY VIEWS ALONE. IN BOTH CASES I COME REPRESENTING OTHERS... OTHERS WITH WHOM I HAVE SPOKEN TO FACE TO FACE..WE AINT TALKING FACBOOK, FORUMS OR TWITTER. Some of us liek to stay quiet and complain all the time.. others complain when we see it ought to be done and dance the rest of the time. Still others make judegements without knowing! GO figure!? If you only know me from here, then you have not been to many shows! If you have seen me at shows, then most likely you will come to like me... but even at the shows are people who hate me because they see everyone likes me, or that I dance very well, or that I go around telling people I love them.. Yes there are people who hate how much I love and am loved! Come on out to more shows and you too will see the light of love that is embedded in every Grateful Dead song!
jibberish you make an awful lot of assumptions about me when you dont know me havent met me.i was dancing barefoot way back before you were born
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1428
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146303 2 years, 3 months ago
Open up your mind man. that ain't shit in the diaper, it's art I don't know all about this dancing war, but I'm ready to get art-faced. Pass the bottle.

GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
for starters im not your pal ,second i merely asked a question,third how do fit thru doors with such a big head.As for knowing the music etc ive been a fan since 1980 were you even alive then? your the one with the problems check your ego at the door budy,you say your about peace but yet your spouting all kinds of hate and animosity. i suggest you get your head out of your ass and join the rest of us here on earth.


No he was not alive then LOL. Your were seeing the dead when he was sh*ttin diapers
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder
Posts:777

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146307 2 years, 3 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Open up your mind man. that ain't shit in the diaper, it's art I don't know all about this dancing war, but I'm ready to get art-faced. Pass the bottle.

GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
for starters im not your pal ,second i merely asked a question,third how do fit thru doors with such a big head.As for knowing the music etc ive been a fan since 1980 were you even alive then? your the one with the problems check your ego at the door budy,you say your about peace but yet your spouting all kinds of hate and animosity. i suggest you get your head out of your ass and join the rest of us here on earth.


No he was not alive then LOL. Your were seeing the dead when he was sh*ttin diapers


Huh? I'd play internet argument now this site is to slow today.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1428
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146330 2 years, 3 months ago
Exactly GSET!

GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
Bakes wrote:
Open up your mind man. that ain't shit in the diaper, it's art I don't know all about this dancing war, but I'm ready to get art-faced. Pass the bottle.

GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
for starters im not your pal ,second i merely asked a question,third how do fit thru doors with such a big head.As for knowing the music etc ive been a fan since 1980 were you even alive then? your the one with the problems check your ego at the door budy,you say your about peace but yet your spouting all kinds of hate and animosity. i suggest you get your head out of your ass and join the rest of us here on earth.


No he was not alive then LOL. Your were seeing the dead when he was sh*ttin diapers


Huh? I'd play internet argument now this site is to slow today.
furthur640
Fresh Boarder
Posts:7

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146332 2 years, 3 months ago
Tom Banjo wrote:
furthur640 wrote:
I can not believe someone got kicked out for dancing, I was there both nights and will be there tonight and i danced at my seat no problem, has not been my favorite spot on the last few tours. Not to be rude but i did here one person talking about being kicked out for dancing,but that was the same guy from the first night that was running around outside the beacon screaming how he ate to much acid and he was so fucked up, taunting the Security guards at the back door, I see this guy at local nyc shows wigjam or reflections and he is always a mess. So i don't know im not gonna say furthur should not play there. I'm sorry that happened to you man I had a blast so much fun killer scarlet>fire


Ha! Furthur640... I am a much better dancer than you and I am in more control that you are, and I am loved more than you ever will be. If you can see me at shows and come off with the opinion that you have, then you got some serious problems pal. I am freidns with both bands you mentioned and both bands have told me how much I inspire them... that is because I don't miss a beat! I know the music better than you ever will. I understand the music better than you ever will. By the things you say, I can only imagine that you are a fake dead head. BTW, the security guards whom I was supposed hassling were actually buddies of mine and I was joking every time I passed them. And the security at near the smoking section respected me too, because I did not try to get back in. And when the show was over, they told me this! If fact, I had a real good time hanging with my friends in the back... I have more friends in this circle than you have in life pal! SO for you to come out with such a bad view of me only speaks poorly of yourself. People know that I dance well, that I am ever loving... and are you harshing on me for going around telling people I love them. Well I can tell you that I get 2-3 shows per week and every show I go to whether large scale or local, people come up to me and tell me how much I have made them smile, or how much I rock etc... NO one but your stupid ass, has ever given me negativity! Maybe you should to listen to Duran Duran or Culture Club bro, because we got no room for you at the shows no more... we only have room for loving dead heads and hippies. As stupid as you are dude, I love you too and there aint nothing you can do about that!


Funny i never got kicked out of a show in my life and i've been at this longer then you as well my first show was 69 from 1969-2012 i never got kicked out of a show
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, iamthedoor
furthur640
Fresh Boarder
Posts:7

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146333 2 years, 3 months ago
furthur640 wrote:
Tom Banjo wrote:
furthur640 wrote:
I can not believe someone got kicked out for dancing, I was there both nights and will be there tonight and i danced at my seat no problem, has not been my favorite spot on the last few tours. Not to be rude but i did here one person talking about being kicked out for dancing,but that was the same guy from the first night that was running around outside the beacon screaming how he ate to much acid and he was so fucked up, taunting the Security guards at the back door, I see this guy at local nyc shows wigjam or reflections and he is always a mess. So i don't know im not gonna say furthur should not play there. I'm sorry that happened to you man I had a blast so much fun killer scarlet>fire


Ha! Furthur640... I am a much better dancer than you and I am in more control that you are, and I am loved more than you ever will be. If you can see me at shows and come off with the opinion that you have, then you got some serious problems pal. I am freidns with both bands you mentioned and both bands have told me how much I inspire them... that is because I don't miss a beat! I know the music better than you ever will. I understand the music better than you ever will. By the things you say, I can only imagine that you are a fake dead head. BTW, the security guards whom I was supposed hassling were actually buddies of mine and I was joking every time I passed them. And the security at near the smoking section respected me too, because I did not try to get back in. And when the show was over, they told me this! If fact, I had a real good time hanging with my friends in the back... I have more friends in this circle than you have in life pal! SO for you to come out with such a bad view of me only speaks poorly of yourself. People know that I dance well, that I am ever loving... and are you harshing on me for going around telling people I love them. Well I can tell you that I get 2-3 shows per week and every show I go to whether large scale or local, people come up to me and tell me how much I have made them smile, or how much I rock etc... NO one but your stupid ass, has ever given me negativity! Maybe you should to listen to Duran Duran or Culture Club bro, because we got no room for you at the shows no more... we only have room for loving dead heads and hippies. As stupid as you are dude, I love you too and there aint nothing you can do about that!


Funny i never got kicked out of a show in my life and i've been at this longer then you as well my first show was 69 from 1969-2012 i never got kicked out of a show

I saw this post and said what i wanted to if you have a problem with it too bad man, There is room at the shows for me and i will be there tonight again last night was great i have not missed a furthur show in 2 years
DarkEyes
Junior Boarder
Posts:24

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146905 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey Tom Banjo.....AKA Allen Sun,
You are a FUCKING liar. I saw security toss you last night from the floor for dancing like an asshole. You are as graceful as a bull in a china shop. Your quote "I will walk alone, along the Black Muddy River" is perfect for you as you have no friends. I saw your Facebook page and go figure every picture you are by yourself.

STOP DANCING LIKE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by DarkEyes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, furthur640
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3248

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146920 2 years, 3 months ago
Helen A Bucket wrote:
kevin wrote:
If you don't have a ticket, don't come. This is real. This is first a music concert, not a free-for-all party. Secondly, don't vend. Vending attracts people without tickets. Many of the people without tickets have no responsibility or obligation to our scene. They don't give a shit. They act like idiots. They think it's just a party to get as trashed as possible at. We're all supposed to be about higher consciousness, not drunken stupidity

umm, yeah....

This was out of touch then, it is out of touch now. Vending pays for tickets, fuel, and the other necessities that make supporting the band possible for the most Deadicated fans. It attracts people with a little cash to spend, and provides a secondary reason to go out of the way for shows. Shakedown is the heart of the culture, where we bond with each other and acquire the goods which mark us as loyal to the band.
"People without tickets" is a floating point. I almost never have tickets when I arrive. Life is too unpredictable. I always intend to get them, whether through miracle (someone treating me to a paid-for ticket), trade, or purchase second-hand or via box. In any event, at some point I redeem a legitimate ticket and that ticket benefits the band like any other. Gate-crashing is one thing, and I do not support it, but this felt like a kick in the gut.
There are people causing trouble, but ticketlessness is not the common thread. Drunkenness might be a big part of it...but I see the worst of that inside, where open containers slosh freely all over my feet.


out of touch for who? I was quoting the band,. If you are as happy being in the lot as opposed to being inside the show, you have made your point loud and clear. If you need to "acquire the goods which mark you as loyal to the band", you have made your point loud and clear. everyones experience is different, enjoy yours
-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by kevin.
furthur640
Fresh Boarder
Posts:7

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146921 2 years, 3 months ago
DarkEyes wrote:
Hey Tom Banjo.....AKA Allen Sun,
You are a FUCKING liar. I saw security toss you last night from the floor for dancing like an asshole. You are as graceful as a bull in a china shop. Your quote "I will walk alone, along the Black Muddy River" is perfect for you as you have no friends. I saw your Facebook page and go figure every picture you are by yourself.

STOP DANCING LIKE AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!


Right on darkeyes been to well over 200+ shows and never got kicked out, not even threatened to be kicked out. Last night 4/13 was off the hook see you all tonight
Steve
Junior Boarder
Posts:114

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146925 2 years, 3 months ago
This is one of the most beautiful places that Furthur could possibly play. Change the behavior, not an insanely beautiful venue.

For the record, I do not like wildly flailing dancers, either.
Thanks Charlie Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gddave, kevin, furthur640
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds