• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Tom Banjo
Visitor

Re: GUYS YOU REALLY HAVE TO STOP PLAYING THE BEACON

#146140 2 years, 5 months ago
I think I might be that asian dude that you are talking about and you are totally wrong pal. I am in more control than most people. I do not talk about how much acid I ate but if you look real closely, you will see that my dance is an art form and that I do it better tahn you could ever hope for pal. If you don't believe me, ask WIGJAM and REFLECTIONS!! They both thank me for coming to their shows because I inspire the two-way communication that is supposed to be at dead shows. I turn every single one of their notes into a dnace movement. And not only that, but I everyone at these shows is my friend because they know I am the most loving person and that I don't judge people like you do. BUT quite frankly, I don't give a shit what you folks think.... More people got kicked out last night for dancing and I wasn't even there... It is all over facebook. I am the most non-trouble making person in the world and I feel sorry for peopel who interpret fun as being bad! I have a shit load of fun.. more fun than most... And I will not stop.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#146141 2 years, 5 months ago
Maybe you should post some videos like iraquistatefair and try out as a go go dancer with the band.
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#146145 2 years, 5 months ago
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by .
Bakes
Platinum Boarder

#146149 2 years, 5 months ago
Let's the settle this the old fashioned way. A DANCE BATTLE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#146152 2 years, 5 months ago
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#146155 2 years, 5 months ago
Tom Banjo wrote:
I think I might be that asian dude that you are talking about and you are totally wrong pal. I am in more control than most people. I do not talk about how much acid I ate but if you look real closely, you will see that my dance is an art form and that I do it better tahn you could ever hope for pal. If you don't believe me, ask WIGJAM and REFLECTIONS!! They both thank me for coming to their shows because I inspire the two-way communication that is supposed to be at dead shows. I turn every single one of their notes into a dnace movement. And not only that, but I everyone at these shows is my friend because they know I am the most loving person and that I don't judge people like you do. BUT quite frankly, I don't give a shit what you folks think.... More people got kicked out last night for dancing and I wasn't even there... It is all over facebook. I am the most non-trouble making person in the world and I feel sorry for peopel who interpret fun as being bad! I have a shit load of fun.. more fun than most... And I will not stop.

Wow man, I now think you are super cool
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#146159 2 years, 5 months ago
furthur640 wrote:
I can not believe someone got kicked out for dancing, I was there both nights and will be there tonight and i danced at my seat no problem, has not been my favorite spot on the last few tours. Not to be rude but i did here one person talking about being kicked out for dancing,but that was the same guy from the first night that was running around outside the beacon screaming how he ate to much acid and he was so fucked up, taunting the Security guards at the back door, I see this guy at local nyc shows wigjam or reflections and he is always a mess. So i don't know im not gonna say furthur should not play there. I'm sorry that happened to you man I had a blast so much fun killer scarlet>fire

Ha! Furthur640... I am a much better dancer than you and I am in more control that you are, and I am loved more than you ever will be. If you can see me at shows and come off with the opinion that you have, then you got some serious problems pal. I am freidns with both bands you mentioned and both bands have told me how much I inspire them... that is because I don't miss a beat! I know the music better than you ever will. I understand the music better than you ever will. By the things you say, I can only imagine that you are a fake dead head. BTW, the security guards whom I was supposed hassling were actually buddies of mine and I was joking every time I passed them. And the security at near the smoking section respected me too, because I did not try to get back in. And when the show was over, they told me this! If fact, I had a real good time hanging with my friends in the back... I have more friends in this circle than you have in life pal! SO for you to come out with such a bad view of me only speaks poorly of yourself. People know that I dance well, that I am ever loving... and are you harshing on me for going around telling people I love them. Well I can tell you that I get 2-3 shows per week and every show I go to whether large scale or local, people come up to me and tell me how much I have made them smile, or how much I rock etc... NO one but your stupid ass, has ever given me negativity! Maybe you should to listen to Duran Duran or Culture Club bro, because we got no room for you at the shows no more... we only have room for loving dead heads and hippies. As stupid as you are dude, I love you too and there aint nothing you can do about that!
Bakes
Platinum Boarder

#146161 2 years, 5 months ago
I hope y'all show up an Wanee, cause it's gonna be a freakfest!!! Just watch out for the troopers in Georgia and in north Florida.
p,b n j
Fresh Boarder
peace is quiet

#146166 2 years, 5 months ago
we cannot let the police climate infiltrate our peace climate. it's too ridiculous that dancing is not permitted inside a venue where music is being played, music to which we have danced since the first chord was struck over 40 years ago. seriously, this is dangerously close to scary.

never stop being peaceful, loving, kind, forgiving, strong, insightful, wise, and resilient.

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face, to make you fight. Because once they've got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor {and dancing!}." John Lennon
Tom Banjo
Visitor

#146167 2 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
theres dancing and then theres flaing about arms and legs going in every direction taking up a a whole aisle as for twirling kinda the same thing thats why the twirlers always stayed in the hallways.Im defending the action s of the beacon or critizing you just making an observation BTW werent you the same guy who wants them to stop playin the MANN in Philly?

Yeah but my arms did not hit you once or anyone else pal! What you think is someone out of control is actually someone engaging in a form of art you will never understand. I didn't mess with you or anyone else.. there were people walking up and down the aisles gettting beers all night long. I didn't even hit them... my dance is so in control that i can twirl around them and that is somehting you sadly missed. but what you also miss is the point of the music! What you miss is the goodness in my heart! What you miss is what you choose to miss and it makes me think the music has not shown you the path to happiness as it has mine, and for that pal, I weep! I am sorry you won't understand the music the way i do. I have more people in this circle who love me than you have in your life and they understand. I couldn't have that kind of following if I was a jerk! Or if I did the things you claim! I hope you see the light one day brother because what you think is the light is NOT! Listen to the lyrics more and not just try to be cool because you know some. The lyrics will show you the way and the music is there for your senses. I hope you don't just bop around like a bobber on a calm day of fishing on the lake, I would hope you would see the joy and happiness and the laughter that is expressed in the music and my dancing movements. I would hope you are not the type to start with someone because it appeared that that person was starting with you. If you keep mistaking reality, you will be in la la land. I never harm no one at shows and I dance with pleasure and I exude love... that is why people love me. I am sorry you are missing out. Goodluck to you pal!

OH AND BTW, YEAH I COME ON HERE TO TRY AND LET THE BAND KNOW WHEN I HAVE SEEN UNJUSTICE... AND SEEING A MOTHER WITH CHILD IN A STROLLER GET BULLIED BY A SECURITY GUARD IS SOMETHING I FEEL THE BAND SHOULD KNOW. AND WHEN I SEE GOOD-LOVIN HIPPIES AND DEADHEADS WHO CAUSE NO TROUBLE GET HURT OR HARASSED FOR NO REASON...THEN I FEEL THE BAND SHOULD KNOW. I DOTH BELIEVE YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW PAL! UNLESS YOU ARE A SECURITY GUARDS SOMEWHERE?! WHO KNOWS, BUT THE THINGS I SAY ARE NOT MY VIEWS ALONE. IN BOTH CASES I COME REPRESENTING OTHERS... OTHERS WITH WHOM I HAVE SPOKEN TO FACE TO FACE..WE AINT TALKING FACBOOK, FORUMS OR TWITTER. Some of us liek to stay quiet and complain all the time.. others complain when we see it ought to be done and dance the rest of the time. Still others make judegements without knowing! GO figure!? If you only know me from here, then you have not been to many shows! If you have seen me at shows, then most likely you will come to like me... but even at the shows are people who hate me because they see everyone likes me, or that I dance very well, or that I go around telling people I love them.. Yes there are people who hate how much I love and am loved! Come on out to more shows and you too will see the light of love that is embedded in every Grateful Dead song!
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds