• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/9/12 - Night one!

#144322 2 years, 5 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Sugaree1 wrote:
You're too kind! Honestkly though you are right. I lurked on this forum for quite a while before joining and posting. I got in on a number of streams and even just getting the setlists on streamless nights is great fun! But, it really was the kindness of the regulars on this forum that made me feel comfortable jumping in. I felt great the other night knowing and feeling like I was part of it all more than just being a spectator. I'm glad to do what I can and am thankful for past and future streams alike!!!!!!!!

I've also been grateful for this forum and have "lurked" for quite a while; however, I prefer to think of myself as an observer.
"No, thanks, I'm just browsing."

I was given negative karma points (remember those?) after posting the address for a stream a little over a year ago. Apparently the streamer was having a private party and didn't want to corrupt the stream from too many listeners. I inquired into the proper procedures for sharing streams, but received little help...

The community that has evolved here is commendable. Saturday night's back-up stream was the best!

Thanks to all who make this possible. The call to the bullpen for the relief streamer was perfect. Perhaps this will start a new trend. If the starting streamer doesn't have what it takes, perhaps another streamer is ready for long-relief. If the starter's stream start breaking up or sounding like a helicopter, make that call to the bullpen for the relief streamer to start warming up. I don't know who heads this hierarchy, but I'm grateful to those who do.

P.S. I've been assembling video setlists of each show in the setlist thread.

Your video setlist are amazing! Thanks so much for taking the time to do them!

And as far as our relief streamer he sure is a miracle! Thanks Tim!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#144332 2 years, 5 months ago
Well back on the couch. No thanks needed for my few minutes of streaming. I bet i get as much enjoyment giving back then you get listening. Im ready for a good opener to the beacon.
Hey i never understood why posting a streamlink was taboo. It doesn't affect the stream if more people listen. Thats its purpose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#144333 2 years, 5 months ago
Seems like forever since I last got the couch tour opportunity! I have the next couple of mornings off (8pm to y'all is like 1am to me ), so I get to dig the Beacon opening shows! Thanks so much to the FFF and the streamers, and mad vibes to ALL!!!!!!!
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
Chester
More or less in line

#144334 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok, as we know, the board experienced some kind of problem that cause a disruption earlier. Now I think it's been running slow
all day. Still seems kind of slow for me anyway. Bear with me if I don't get the updates in quickly. I will do the best I can.
Now lets get on with the show!
(((((((Vibes for the stream)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#144335 2 years, 5 months ago
I've had the same problems here Chester all afternoon. Slowwwwwwww
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

#144336 2 years, 5 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
You're too kind! Honestkly though you are right. I lurked on this forum for quite a while before joining and posting. I got in on a number of streams and even just getting the setlists on streamless nights is great fun! But, it really was the kindness of the regulars on this forum that made me feel comfortable jumping in. I felt great the other night knowing and feeling like I was part of it all more than just being a spectator. I'm glad to do what I can and am thankful for past and future streams alike!!!!!!!!

Turn your screen brightness all the way down and also turn off bluetooth and if you are streaming over your cel service then turn off wifi, thanks and good luck
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/9/12 - Night o

#144337 2 years, 5 months ago
Equinox wrote:
And yes, Chester, I don't much like the way the government spends my money either.

That seems to be the heart of the issue in my opinion. In this economy, audits will become more common place. As the Gov't.
tries to get us to pay their bills. I was audited once, and came through fine. Not as bad an experience as most may think.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#144338 2 years, 5 months ago
Same problems with me too all afternoon. At one point I couldn't even get on Furthur.net. I emailed a number of times today so I know they hear me!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#144339 2 years, 5 months ago
its 1:30AM and for some reason im awake even though i have to be up at 4AM...is there a link for a stream out there yet? I didnt notice one in the thread...the show should be kicking off right about now right?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#144340 2 years, 5 months ago
Should be about 10-15 more minutes. Not sure on the stream yet, though I believe Sugaree1 was going to try again:

www.ustream.tv/user/Sugaree1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, njt1rider, TMax
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds