• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/9/12 - Night one!

#144211 2 years, 5 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Thats what I have, you charge the reservce pack and plug it in when needed. The set break wasn't long enough for it to get a full charge I guess. I also didn't buy the $80 one I got the $40 one so im sure it doesn't have as much juice. Oh well, I will get you guys whatever I can. Its my last show untill Saturday so hopefully someone else picks us up the rest of the week! I will be in the lower balcony tonight if anyone needs to find me with a battery. Hard to miss me. I have a Bright Red Terrapin shirt on and Im a big ole' SOB so just look for a big red guy!! lol

Sugaree I dont know if I can thank you enough for sharing the love! Its what this community is about. Thank you soo much for taking us to the show with you. its means a lot to us! heck I'm sure you know how it is having to be on the couch instead of at the show. I promise every Furthur show I go to I'm streaming it because the love the FFF have shown I need to give it back!

And as far as the battery pack maybe try plugging it in towards the end of the first set. Maybe 6th or 7th song. But I'm also sure you can stream while charging. Just set it and forget it. Man I wish I could buy you a beer tonight! Someone from the FFF get Sugaree a drink on me please!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#144213 2 years, 5 months ago
You're too kind! Honestkly though you are right. I lurked on this forum for quite a while before joining and posting. I got in on a number of streams and even just getting the setlists on streamless nights is great fun! But, it really was the kindness of the regulars on this forum that made me feel comfortable jumping in. I felt great the other night knowing and feeling like I was part of it all more than just being a spectator. I'm glad to do what I can and am thankful for past and future streams alike!!!!!!!!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, kfender, Sustainabill, i_be_sublime, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#144226 2 years, 5 months ago
The beacon sure looks like a great place to shake are bones. There looks like alot of dancing rooms in thoses seats.
Thank you sugaree again for all you help to this community. Whatever we can get, we will be truly grateful. You did awesome job last time.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#144234 2 years, 5 months ago
I'd buy you a drink, or share something kind with you Sugaree1, if I could. Thanks again, and enjoy the show!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Dstruck
Fresh Boarder

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/9/12 - Night o

#144237 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey Sugaree

I got a backup battery pack. we can meet up before the show and you can get it back to me after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, kfender, gvanman, bokb, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell, teafortexas
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#144240 2 years, 5 months ago
Welcome aboard DStruck!!! Thanks for your kindness!!!

Hope you and Sugaree both enjoy the show tonight!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#144243 2 years, 5 months ago
Dstruck wrote:
Hey Sugaree

I got a backup battery pack. we can meet up before the show and you can get it back to me after.

That would be great! We won't be there too early unfortunately due to work, but will be at venue at 7 the latest. Anywhere out front, good landmark, you know of that we can plan to meet before show?
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Dstruck
Fresh Boarder

#144247 2 years, 5 months ago
7 is fine I will be at the bar behind the beacon

Candle Bar
309 Amsterdam Ave
(between 74th St & 75th St)
New York, NY 10023
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#144253 2 years, 5 months ago
OK man, because I am going to be cutting it so close, I can't say for sure that I will make it there, so please don't wait for me!! I will try though, I just made some adjustments too my phone to hopefully last longer. Does anyone know if when you are broadcasting on ustream, does it make a difference in the AUDIO if you have it on low/mid/high quality? Or does it only affect the video? THX
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#144254 2 years, 5 months ago
Welcome dstruck! Strangers stopping strangers just to stream a show. I love it!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, i_be_sublime, amusingdeva
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds