• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
More or less in line

Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/9/12 - Night one!

#144186 2 years, 3 months ago
The first of 8 incredible nights, at the beautiful Beacon Theater, in New York city. Promises to be an amazing run of shows!

Here we go.

Set 1
The Music never stopped
Doin' that rag
Easy wind
Looks like rain
Good lovin'
He's gone
Cassidy

Set 2
Alligator>
Cryptical envelopment>
All along the watchtower>
The Other one
Here comes sunshine
Help on the way>
Slipknot>
Comes a time>
Slipknot>
Franklins tower
*donor rap
Encore- Liberty
Casey Jones

Sorry for the interruption.

The load in.

Some cool pins.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Warlock, Zipster, gvanman, Sustainabill, Sugaree1, Cub, bokb, kevin, i_be_sublime...
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Setlist - Beacon Theater, NYC 4/9/12 - Night one!

#144188 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for the updates tonight Chester!!

OOO look at those Terra-pins! Great job DeadonRiveret!!!!

(((((STREAM)))))
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, Zipster
Chester
More or less in line

#144192 2 years, 3 months ago
Amazing looking place!

I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipster, gvanman, alilfurther, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#144196 2 years, 3 months ago
It does look beautiful. This is probably the last of my "must see" venues on the East Coast. There are plenty left in the midwest and west coast, hopefully I will get to them all sooner or later!!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Jasper
Senior Boarder

#144199 2 years, 3 months ago
wow, what a great looking venue, best to all who are there from out here in the PNW!

great gig for the crew! multi night run one spot, bet they are smiling!
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Jasper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#144201 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok so I am gonna try to hook you guys up again tonight! I did not have a chance to get a 2nd backup battery so I can't imagine I will get through more than 45-60 minutes of the 2nd set. Maybe you guys can set up a streamer to come out of the bullpen when/if mine goes down? Also I am in the lower balcony so, not sure how the sound will be compared to Saturday when I had a ledge to sit the phone on.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#144203 2 years, 3 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Ok so I am gonna try to hook you guys up again tonight! I did not have a chance to get a 2nd backup battery so I can't imagine I will get through more than 45-60 minutes of the 2nd set. Maybe you guys can set up a streamer to come out of the bullpen when/if mine goes down? Also I am in the lower balcony so, not sure how the sound will be compared to Saturday when I had a ledge to sit the phone on.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Is any of your friends going with a smartphone? Maybe you can borrow theres for a little while....or is anyone else going who can help stream?!?!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#144205 2 years, 3 months ago
Anyone here use a Mophie battery pack? On Saturday, I think where I went wrong was that I waited until after the first set to plug in battery charger. I was at 20% when 1st set ended, and was only able to get it back up to 55% or so when 2nd started. I think that is why it crapped out after Terrapin (thankfully you guys got pretty much all of Terrapin). Maybe if I plug in halfway through 1st set that would help, anyone know?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#144207 2 years, 3 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Anyone here use a Mophie battery pack? On Saturday, I think where I went wrong was that I waited until after the first set to plug in battery charger. I was at 20% when 1st set ended, and was only able to get it back up to 55% or so when 2nd started. I think that is why it crapped out after Terrapin (thankfully you guys got pretty much all of Terrapin). Maybe if I plug in halfway through 1st set that would help, anyone know?

I'm not exactly sure but it may be what TMGLF2 has. He has an iphone. And this wireless battery charger thing that you hook to your phone to charge the battery. I think the battery pack gets about 3 hours fully charged? If this is the same thing. Make sure to have it charged and dont charge ur phone til setbreak. he was still able to stream with the charger battery thing pluged in still. Maybe you can keep it connected while streaming????
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#144209 2 years, 3 months ago
Thats what I have, you charge the reservce pack and plug it in when needed. The set break wasn't long enough for it to get a full charge I guess. I also didn't buy the $80 one I got the $40 one so im sure it doesn't have as much juice. Oh well, I will get you guys whatever I can. Its my last show untill Saturday so hopefully someone else picks us up the rest of the week! I will be in the lower balcony 3 row D tonight if anyone needs to find me with a battery. Hard to miss me. I have a Bright Red Terrapin shirt on and Im a big ole' SOB so just look for a big red guy!! lol
Last Edit: 2 years, 3 months ago by Sugaree1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, kfender, bokb, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds