• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
DL1943
Junior Boarder

Re: Spring Tour 2012, setlist sign up sheet

#141526 2 years, 3 months ago
i dont know how y'all do it...i couldnt keep connected at a show if i tried. i usually turn my phone off. i like to really let go and delve into the music with no preconceptions. unless it is something ive been dying to hear or something that seems pertinent to my life, i usually dont pay any mind to what is being played till the show ends. while its happening i could care less, but afterwards i like to check the setlist, to help me piece together memories of the night. kudos to you guys who are able to do this and hook us up with setlists...i know i love to see whats happening in real time if i happen to be at the computer that night.

at the NYE i saw a lady during a really good part of the show on her phone and i almost yelled at her; "WHAT ON EARTH IS ON YOUR PHONE THAT COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS?????"

then i remembered some people have real lives

are all you guys signing up going to be posting from the show? im sure furthur will still be doing setlist updates from their twitter page. if that goes well and is consistent i hope you guys eschew your forum responsibilities and turn your phone off during the show...it feels good!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#141541 2 years, 3 months ago
DL1943 wrote:
are all you guys signing up going to be posting from the show? im sure furthur will still be doing setlist updates from their twitter page. if that goes well and is consistent i hope you guys eschew your forum responsibilities and turn your phone off during the show...it feels good!

Hi there DL. No the the people who are signing up doing the setlist each night for the show will not be in attendence. We like to keep setlist threads in real time on the board. Lots of us like to gather on those threads while the shows are going on, talk about it, and just enjoy each others company. We get the updates from the twitter and post them here. We sometimes get lucky enough for streams so dont have to keep waiting for updates from twitter. We call it couch tour! And maybe one day when you happen to be at a computer while the show is happening come join us for the fun.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, amusingdeva, 23atwell
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#141548 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes the more the merrier on Couch Tour. WoooooHoooooo. Two WANG stream would be delightful to warm up for Wallingford. Come on DL, Join the Party Everyday!!!!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#141585 2 years, 3 months ago
I'd love to volunteer but I refuse to use FB or Twitter so I probably wouldn't be much help. Unless maybe I could convince my wife to help.. I guess we'll see...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Straws
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#141631 2 years, 3 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I'd love to volunteer but I refuse to use FB or Twitter so I probably wouldn't be much help. Unless maybe I could convince my wife to help.. I guess we'll see...

You know you don't have to sign up for twitter just to look at there twitter page. You just google furthur twitter and it will take you to the page. To signing up or nothing. Real simple.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#141740 2 years, 3 months ago
I can't commit yet but if there are holes to fill after 4/16, I could likely help out.
It might be good to note the start times for the shows in the list too (when you have them)

This was a good idea Chester!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#141750 2 years, 3 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:

It might be good to note the start times for the shows in the list too (when you have them)

All start times are 7:30 eastern time, except Wanee. And I don't have those yet. I'll post them, when I figure that out.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Straws
Junior Boarder

#142062 2 years, 3 months ago
Looking forward to tonight! Are there any rumors of a stream? I need a stream. Please let there be a stream.
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#142065 2 years, 3 months ago
Straws wrote:
Looking forward to tonight! Are there any rumors of a stream? I need a stream. Please let there be a stream.

There are so many taper/streamers on the East Coast I don't see how we can not have one. This is going to be a fun tour!!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#142123 2 years, 3 months ago
Chester wrote:
All start times are 7:30 eastern time, except Wanee. And I don't have those yet. I'll post them, when I figure that out.

I selfishly hope they start late... I'm generally still at work at that time!
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds