• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Grateful J
Junior Boarder

John Kadlecik Solo Acoustic Show 1-27-2012

#117026 2 years, 9 months ago
Rams Head Live
Baltimore, MD

One Set Only

1.Good Guys And Bad Guys – A Kam Van Beethoven (??) song. Link to lyrics: www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/camper_van_b...ys_and_bad_guys.html

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

5. Illegal Smile – A ‘JohnPrine’ (??) Song - www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/prine-john/illegal-smile-10841.html

John mentioned that he was going to play some lesser known Robert Hunter songs and then played

6. Way To Go Home – Robert Hunter song

7. American Spring – Robert Hunter Song

At this point John mentioned something to the effect that he is known for playing Grateful Dead but that he grew up listening to a lot of other music, including Led Zepplin - and then played

8. Bron-Yr-Aur – Led Zepplin Instrumental from Physical Graffiti. I knew this was a Zepplin song, but would not have known the name if John had not told us the “correct pronunciation” after playing the song.

9. ? – It was a ‘Hairball Willie’ Song – Hairball Willie is a local band that John played with. John mentioned that there was an upcoming reunion of the band.

10. Goin Down To Eugene – A ‘Jim Page’ song - www.jimpage.net/lyrics.htm#goindowntoeugene

11. Ripple – with ‘On The Bus’, the following band

John later sat in with ‘On The Bus’, playing fiddle on a song I did not note.

I will amend this post with more details and my thoughts on a spectacular show. Can’t wait for next weekends full show as the Jonk K Band. Awesome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

Re: John Kadlecik Solo Acoustic Show 1-27-2012

#117060 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE Good Guys and Bad Guys! I saw Victor Krummenacher sit in with moe. back in 2000 at the Fillmore and they all played this song. Very cool!
westwind
Fresh Boarder

Re: John Kadlecik Solo Acoustic Show 1-27-2012

#117569 2 years, 9 months ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grateful J
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds