• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Furthur Forum love

#113147 2 years, 6 months ago
i had a really good time NYE and it was thanks to alot of forumers,
rockinbob first off, because without his gracious offer of hotel space, i wouldnt have made it or met any of yous all.
next furthur flower for being a really nice smart person to talk to, and hang out with
i also enjoyed hangin with 23atwell, and door, and god there are so many of you, all of you on the golden arrow, and stryder and wife, and shit you know who was there.
i hope to see you all again real soon, and i hope its at a cali. furthur show.
bring on furthur festival, but have it up at black oak ranch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, FurthurFlower67, rockinbob, Strider1, Wundurland
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Furthur Forum love

#113172 2 years, 6 months ago
i echo those sentiments. i've had the pleasure of meeting a few forum members in 2011 and hope to continue meeting more of you at shows in 2012! it's gonna be a good year.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#113192 2 years, 6 months ago
Joe,
It was OUR PLEASURE having you there! Next time Im out there SO ARE YOU my friend. ( Maybe June? ) Your a Fun dude, and another plus being here on this board. Much love to you and I apologize for speaking in "idiot" when I was out of my head and especially after my former friend pulled his best Mr. Hyde Routine right as the clock struck Midnight.
Trent my friend, if your going to NYC, LOOK ME UP, i would be happy to assist in any way if I can as your another AWESOME DUDE here. I APPRECIATE Kindness from my new friends here as that is what Jerry was all about and so am I. Lets keep this thing going on our end just like Bob Phil Mickey and Billy with their different bands that we all love so much. Peace
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#113197 2 years, 6 months ago
strange you posted this i almost posted a similar thread earlier joe

love this place and it's been great not only chatting with ya'll but meeting many along the way.

many great nights had, and plenty more to come
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, FurthurFlower67, rockinbob
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#113258 2 years, 6 months ago
You guys helped make NYE one of the best experiences of my life, and the music we got to dance to together wasn't too shabby either.
RokinBob you rock!
illluminaughty it was a pleasure and being a fellow Californinan I'm sure I'll see you sooner than later.
Burt you are who i wanna be when I grow up haha.
And Emily thanks for the t-shirt and the never ending positive vibes!
Strider you and your girl are straight up awesome people and I will see you guys Furthur down that road.
Oh and Alex your kindness and view on life could save the world if we could all come together and give it a chance.
Tim (best name on the Forum haha) you were kind and gracious and wise beyond my years of comprehension.
Funky420 haha I ran into you in the bathroom and I was like 'this guy totally looks like Funky so I was all "Funky?"
Wow I met a lot of you there's still more,
Little Bear I grew up on the Greyhound and I honor and respect your committment to take that beast of a machine cross country for a lil Family get together.
Ablebaker I'm so bummed we never got meet up but your on the top my list at the next show we both attend (i'll have a 'favor' waitin for you)
Also atwell I'm equally bummed I didn't get to meet up with you.
I'm sure i forgot some of you but alas, such is life after partying that hard eh? Trying to pull some strings for Wannee otherwise I'm sure i'll see you all very soon.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, FurthurFlower67, rockinbob, Wundurland
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#113302 2 years, 6 months ago
Tsquared was my first forum memeber I met in Eugene! It was a blast! Then met Eco and RockinBob in Madison. Followed by Ossu in St. Louis, and Sue in INDY! It was the best!! And I can't forget Deadontherivet at Mickey!

Then it was another grateful time with everyone NYE! Wlewis, Roadtripper, TMGLF, Iamdoor, IM A LIL NAUGHTY!, FUNKY, Strider, Wunderland, DancingTurtle, amusingDeva, LittleBear! You were all so wonderful! And to the few I missed NYE I'm so sorry and hopefully we can cross paths soon!!

And to all the ones I haven't met but formed some amazing relationships with I'll see ya down the road friends!!!!

Tim you look great in the shirt!! Thanks for wearing it so I could see it in 3rd person view LOL

And Joe you make me SMILE BIG! Thankful for RockinBob for helping you out because if it wasn't for him I'd never gotten to know you!

You are all so special and wonderful people!! Love to all!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#113303 2 years, 6 months ago
Ha ha how could I forget my new road dog dancinturtle, had a blast man!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#113304 2 years, 6 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Ha ha how could I forget my new road dog dancinturtle, had a blast man!

I think we all forgot someone very special....

JAKE!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#113316 2 years, 6 months ago
ohhh man emily that reminds me i have a killer picture of jake i never posted that i found on my camera...this is my reminder to do so when i get home today.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds