• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
oldgratefulman
Fresh Boarder

North Charleston April 2nd 2011 A Sleeper

#107879 2 years, 8 months ago
Sandwiched between a great Hampton Show on April Fools day (check the set list) and a very truly GRATEFUL Fox Theatre show on April 3, 2011, is a gem...North Chalrleston SC on April 2, 2011..it is sneaky good...grows on ya...makes you want to listen and listen some more...We did the east coast tour in the rv "Viola Lee Blues"...thought i would not experience anything better than the Fox in ATL...but for you die hards...be sure to relax with North Charleston April 2, 2011...it is indeed a sleeper...kind of like Ventura County Fairgrounds in '70's...or Long Beach...or the War Memorial...

a sleeper for your ears...

peace..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grateful J
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: North Charleston April 2nd 2011 A Sleeper

#107885 2 years, 8 months ago
that was a great tour in general. at the time i wasn't impressed with the chucktown show. the scene yes. the band playing on top of the bus, the huge lot with heads everywhere, full blown vending, zero police enforcement. the more i listen to the show though, i do enjoy it. you're right too, hampton and atlanta were pretty tall shows to be sitting in between.

www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-04-0...ficial.113520.flac16
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
oldgratefulman
Fresh Boarder

Re: North Charleston April 2nd 2011 A Sleeper

#107890 2 years, 8 months ago
for many weeks i thought n chalres 3rd rate...but listening to it now...it is right up there..well, except for fool in hte rain and one more SATURDAY Night on Friday...april 1st....

atl was awesome..but i still have a good feel for N Cahrles...it was a sleeper...forsure
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds