• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

Re: 12/31/2011-Happy New Years Show My Phriends

#106877 2 years, 9 months ago
I WANT a copy, 12/31/2011 stellar show.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#106892 2 years, 9 months ago
funky420 wrote:
having a blast with my Furthur Forum Family! and i wouldn't have it any other way!

2011-12-3119.46.34-1216164209.jpg

edit there are a few missing but don't think we forgot about ya! I.E. Taper sq , little bear......

Had an awesome time with my Furthur Family. Those who were not with us really were there. Hope you felt our love! Cuz we felt yours!

In pic...

Top row: Justin, DancinTurtle, Wlewis, Strider
Middle row: Rich, RockinBob, Iluminaughty
Bottom row: Furthurflower, Funky420, Jen

A few more missing who were there.... Iamthedoor amusingdeva and tmglf.

I must say Burt, your stealie necklace hits the light just right! Noticed it shining many times this weekend. Let it shine!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , Daisy Mae, SunshineSue, amusingdeva, Strider1
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#106893 2 years, 9 months ago
Epic
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#106894 2 years, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
funky420 wrote:
having a blast with my Furthur Forum Family! and i wouldn't have it any other way!

2011-12-3119.46.34-1216164209.jpg

edit there are a few missing but don't think we forgot about ya! I.E. Taper sq , little bear......

Had an awesome time with my Furthur Family. Those who were not with us really were there. Hope you felt our love! Cuz we felt yours!

In pic...

Top row: Justin, DancinTurtle, Wlewis, Strider
Middle row: Rich, RockinBob, Iluminaughty
Bottom row: Furthurflower, Funky420, Jen

A few more missing who were there.... Iamthedoor amusingdeva and tmglf.

I must say Burt, your stealie necklace hits the light just right! Noticed it shining many times this weekend. Let it shine!

Funky420 could pose as Chimenti.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#106899 2 years, 9 months ago
they only put SSDD on the list when they split the 2 up .... and last year before midnight they played the Stones "We Love You" so they must be fans or something else with that

replay on sirius right now![/quote]

Yes they're Stones fans, going back to the Warlocks days
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terrapin Sedation
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#106900 2 years, 9 months ago
It's so hard to think of a review to write. The energy in the venue last night was unlike anything I've felt before. Lots and lots of different vibes coming from every direction. I was just trying to capture the good vibes and hold on to them. It was kinda hard to pay attention to the music. And that's the number one reason I go. Crazy things were happening all around, people throwing up getting in fights right in front of us. But funky420 really protected all of us last night. He is a great guy who knows how to take care of bad situations.

As far as the three sets to me they seemed really short. Almost like just when they started to get into the groove the set ended. But I was so lost in the music. It was really good just seemed like it didn't last long enough. The count down was awesome! They had this dragon who started out black to me but by the end of the night he was changing all different colors. All the colors of the rain. It was incredible! I'm really glad I got to be there. Its something I wanted to be a part of. The sugar mags midnight song was a good choice however I'd love a dancing in the streets midnight! Maybe next year?

Terrapin encore was really good! Dunno if it was my favorite terrapin but for sure up there!

I'm still trying to come down from this trip. I've learned a lot and probably even grown from this experince. All I know is I need something to look forward to now. When are more dates getting announced?
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , funky420, bokb, amusingdeva, Bakes
shellshocked
Junior Boarder

#106903 2 years, 9 months ago
Passed out a little after the 3rd set but Im re listening now on sirius was a nice surprise to wake up to. Im gonna have to merge some songs from 30 to 31 to make an awesome playlist. I love the mountain song more every time I hear it, this one is so nice tho.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by shellshocked .
Grateful J
Junior Boarder

#106904 2 years, 9 months ago
Was that Phil>Jeff>Bob on vocals during the first three lines of the (2) Dark Stars? I beleive it was.
Chester
More or less in line

#106905 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for sharing all of this with us. (((((((Furthur Magic)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#106926 2 years, 9 months ago
Epic show! I totally agree with FurthurFlower that the energy on the floor was intense but I rollled with it all and welcomed it all in with an open heart and had a spectacular experience. Was pretty out there so I am going to have to listen again another day but WOW - I had at least a week's worth of experiences during that 2nd set - so, for me, the sets seemed a good length but the breaks were too long.

The visuals are still dancing in my head...

Did they have that lounge area set up last year? Nice place to mellow out.

Great to hook up with folks on the Golden Arrow - kind of happily lost my way to find you all inside. See you in NY!

Thank you Futhur - for a real good time!
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by amusingdeva.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds