• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Set List 12/30/2011 San Francisco, CA!

#105566 2 years, 9 months ago
Here we go again, another show direct from where it all began. Doesn't get much better than that, at least
until tomorrow's show!
Show time is 10:30 ET, 7:30 PT. A stream should be available at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eight2theuniverse

Set 1:

Jam>
Jack Straw
Bertha
Eyes of the World>
Music Never Stopped!
Cold Rain and Snow
Lost Sailor>
Saint of Circumstance
Deal!

Set 2:

Dear Mr. Fantasy
Passenger
Wharf Rat>
New Potato Caboose>
Cryptical Envelopment>
Other One>
Caution>
King Solomon's Marbles
Death Don't Have No Mercy>
The Eleven>
Turn on Your Lovelight!

E: Touch of Grey

bgccposter.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , GKB, Warlock, Zipster, Cub, Bakes, newyawker, iraqistatefair...
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Re: Set List 12/30/2011 San Francisco, CA!

#105569 2 years, 9 months ago
For some odd reason, I just cannot stay up past 10 est!!!! I just get up too darn early for work!!!!
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: bow4bass
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#105571 2 years, 9 months ago
After last night, I know what to expect.. another kicking show with some subtle surprises.
Have fun everybody!
Grateful J
Junior Boarder

List 12/30/2011 San Francisco, CA!

#105572 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm on the bus again tonight and am looking forward to another great show. Last night was my first experience listening to a live stream. Very nice. The images, comments and later the Youtube videos were the next best thing to being there. I'll be tagging along on the couch tour for every show I cannot personally attend.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#105573 2 years, 9 months ago
signed up today for my sirius stream for NYE listening to phish from MSG owen going to broadcast tonite life is good
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: List 12/30/2011 San Francisco, CA!

#105574 2 years, 9 months ago
Grateful J wrote:
I'm on the bus again tonight and am looking forward to another great show. Last night was my first experience listening to a live stream. Very nice. The images, comments and later the Youtube videos were the next best thing to being there. I'll be tagging along on the couch tour for every show I cannot personally attend.

Welcome to the party, Grateful J, nice to have you on board! If you can't be there, couch tour is a darn nice consolation prize!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#105576 2 years, 9 months ago
I tried like hell not to fall asleep last night but I was way to tired from work .... started dozing late first set and was on and off from there, mostly off though (asleep)

I'm just as tired tonight but I could take a NoDoz or 2 to help me out since I have tomorow off, didn't want to take any last night. Tomorow I definitley wont be having any trouble staying awake
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#105580 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Grateful J wrote:

Welcome to the party, Grateful J, nice to have you on board! If you can't be there, couch tour is a darn nice consolation prize!

the stream last night was sweeeet ! lovin' the couch tour
shellshocked
Junior Boarder

#105582 2 years, 9 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I tried like hell not to fall asleep last night but I was way to tired from work .... started dozing late first set and was on and off from there, mostly off though (asleep)

I'm just as tired tonight but I could take a NoDoz or 2 to help me out since I have tomorow off, didn't want to take any last night. Tomorow I definitley wont be having any trouble staying awake

lol after the stream I crawled to my room and passed out like I had been at a show for 4 hours, the west coast time screwed me up.
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#105583 2 years, 9 months ago
Sue...anybody know where we can get a poster from these shows...I am especially enamored with the Dragon from NYE...and thnx much for spreading the good word Sweet Suzie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds