• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Chinacat
Fresh Boarder

Terrapin Landing

#8631 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds fun!
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Chinacat.
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

Re: Terrapin Landing

#8655 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds very fun! I cant wait for it to be a reality! Soiunds like an awesome vaca spot to me!
redial2
Fresh Boarder

#8661 3 years, 6 months ago
I'd like to live in the neighborhood near Terrapin Landing!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#8674 3 years, 6 months ago
I hope the place is big ,tickets will be hard to get

jorma has a place here in ohio down in meigs county , it only holds a few hundred ( or less ) people and tickets are tough to come by
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by the highway terror.
mrh
Junior Boarder

#9804 3 years, 5 months ago
This does sound like a lot of fun. It will be interesting to see what form it ends up taking. I hope it takes on a character different from a nightclub or bar. Or even a theater. Not the type of place where you have to have some act in there every night to keep the doors open. I suppose low overhead is the key and I'm guessing that might be difficult in Fairfax. It might be cool if it could be located a little further north in a more rural setting. Just enough where the costs of running the place would be lower and the venue becomes a destination in itself, but not so far that it would become a hassle for the musicians to come and go from the Bay Area. Then again Phil has obviously given this a lot more thought than me. In any event I'm certainly excited to see what actually materializes.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#9876 3 years, 5 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
I hope the place is big ,tickets will be hard to get

jorma has a place here in ohio down in meigs county , it only holds a few hundred ( or less ) people and tickets are tough to come by

hey, I'll be down there Saturday, Hot tuna acoustic, I've had tix since December. Nice place saw them electric there last year.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds