• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Mickey Hart Spring/Summer Tour

#141462 2 years, 3 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
The Mickey Hart Band have also announced a live USTREAM webcast on April 4th at 930 PM EST where they will be performing songs from their new album at Madrone Studios in San Francisco, CA. Fans can view the live webcast on Hart’s website.

www.jambands.com/news/2012/03/29/mickey-...ounces-live-webcast/

Looking forward to this.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Mickey Hart Winter Tour

#141499 2 years, 3 months ago
ill be hitin the filmore on 6-30, n SF.

this band kicks ass and if there is goin see em anywhere see em at the filmore.
funny they are starting this tour in KY in luval my homestate.
WHO JUST WON THE NCAA CHAMPS.
Chester
More or less in line

#141804 2 years, 3 months ago
Chester wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
The Mickey Hart Band have also announced a live USTREAM webcast on April 4th at 930 PM EST where they will be performing songs from their new album at Madrone Studios in San Francisco, CA. Fans can view the live webcast on Hart’s website.

www.jambands.com/news/2012/03/29/mickey-...ounces-live-webcast/

Looking forward to this.

Link. www.ustream.tv/mysterium-tremendum
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#145395 2 years, 3 months ago
OK i'm in....Neptune

thanks for moto-vatin' me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#145488 2 years, 3 months ago
Mickey also scheduled to be playing at Dark Star Jubilee. www.darkstarjubilee.com/ Over the Labor day weekend.
Also scheduled for that fest, is 7 Walkers.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#146914 2 years, 3 months ago
Going to see MHB tonite at the Tupelo. First time seeing him without the GD/Dead. Should be a blast.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#146964 2 years, 3 months ago
i don't see the buffalo show on the website anymore
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Helen A Bucket
Junior Boarder

#147063 2 years, 3 months ago
Mickey is the mad scientist of sound, but I have to say, and have been saying for months, the coolest thing about this band is Crystal. Really, this is one impressive unit, Mickey has pulled together some incredible players, but to hear Crystal sing Brokedown and Stella Blue is transcendent. And to be honest, the Dead tunes are just icing on the cake, the new material is top-flight and innovative.
This is a band I would see again and again even I didn't know who Mickey Hart was. The album release party was full-tilt power from a group that gave it all they had and then some.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, wlewis, skidoo
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#147683 2 years, 3 months ago
I was pretty thrilled to see Mickey in a hall with less than 250 people. He was so close to the crowd he could address us without a microphone. Band was tight, groovy and played some Dead standards: NFA, Franklins, Scarlet Fire etc. I was disappointed they had already sold all the vinyl copies of the new album so I had to go without. I would def see these guys again given the chance. The one beef I and some others had was this two show night where I essentiallly payed $65 for one set (90 minutes of music) and no encore!. Then everyone was kicked out and if you had another ticket you got in for the second 'show' (set really). Tupelo music hall is very small and intimate. People even BYOB and it is allowed. Spoke to a bro at the show who saw 7 Walkers and Little Feat in this same venue. It's only 40 mins from Boston, a real hidden gem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer
Helen A Bucket
Junior Boarder

#148174 2 years, 3 months ago
I would like to call attention to the Mickey Hart Band show at the 930 Club in DC, 8:00 TONIGHT !!!!

815 V St NW

mickeyhart.net/shows/

Furthur's got the day off and if you can't handle not getting rocked again this evening, you will find this is a very worthwhile alternative. Definitely worth the trip from anywhere on the East Coast, just different enough to be intriguing, familiar enough to be engaging, and some of the most full-throttle musicians you will see. I've been to five shows on the West Coast, missed a couple for Terrapin Crossroads, and was lucky enough to be at the album release. All I can tell you is, today I envy anyone who can get to this show, it will be wild for the kickoff.

If anyone in the path of this rolling ball of fire wants to be on street team, just shoot me a message and I can put you in touch. It's easy and fun totally worth the tickets you get for spreading the word.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 1.04 seconds