• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
HeatherB
Junior Boarder
Inspiration move me brightly

Re: Countdown T minus ......

#81844 2 years, 10 months ago
Last year at the Garden was a great show. I had seats elsewhere but moved to up top behind the stage. Great place to see the show. Sounded great up there and you could actually see the stage really well. Backup singers even turned around a few times for us. I've got seats on the floor in row 19 but might head on up there if it's too crowded on the floor. Can't wait! Enjoy everyone.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#81859 2 years, 10 months ago
I wish Teresa and Larry played with them every show!

Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Island Head.
Chester
More or less in line

#82524 2 years, 10 months ago
That place is special. You all have fun.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#82726 2 years, 10 months ago
HeatherB wrote:
Last year at the Garden was a great show. I had seats elsewhere but moved to up top behind the stage. Great place to see the show. Sounded great up there and you could actually see the stage really well. Backup singers even turned around a few times for us. I've got seats on the floor in row 19 but might head on up there if it's too crowded on the floor. Can't wait! Enjoy everyone.

Anybody have an idea of what the security is like on the floor.
Not so much for mokin but keeping the crowd controlled, ie 6 ppl crammed into 2 seats (stubbed down), aisles clear, etc..

I've got 4th row center and am taking the wife. Would like to know that things won't get too out of hand for her.
Don't want her eating wook hair!
She enjoys the shows but definitely needs her personal dance space.
Takin' it in stride!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#83023 2 years, 10 months ago
you should be fine the garden has tons of security if someone gives you grief and wont stop after you ask them they will gladly help you out.be very careful smoking anything the mayor has a hard on for smokers of anything,im sure itll be going on but discrete is def the word
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds