• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Lazy Lightnin>Supplication

#74834 2 years, 11 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
wlewis wrote:
^^^^^i was very surprised jack a roe did not see it's second appearance on the west coast to follow up the jones beach break out of it

me too, and what about El paso and High on a Mountain. El paso has been on the shelf since summer tour.

el paso, well you remember the nokia fiasco in 2010, it's been played only twice since, MSG was one (first time since) and i think bob was trying to redeem himself and he actually messed it up but nothing like the nokia...the only time after that in my book is the tower theater on 3/18 of this year...don't hold me to it, but if i remember correctly, bob pulled it off perfectly...prior to that it was rehearsed and played a few times

high on a mountain i was very shocked it did not get played, especially at red rocks, i thought for sure...i enjoy it i think it's a cool song, maybe in november
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74837 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
i was all in a frenzy about getting a LL > Supp during the west coast tour, but i'm over it now. i'd still love for them to do it, but i'm going to stop expecting it. it'll come when it comes.

also, i've noticed that just 'cause they do a song once it doesn't mean they'll do it again anytime soon. and songs like Dark Star, which used to be played very rarely are now played too much.

i agree with everything in that post man
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#75186 2 years, 11 months ago
Funny to hear this discussion...I was convinced that LL>Supplication would break at RR, mostly due to my own desires couple with the, um, lightning all over....I won't go into it, but then the supplication dance...ahh, I felt teased. Anyway, I agree with others. I will let this one g. A girl can dream, right?
beesaul
Fresh Boarder

#75540 2 years, 11 months ago
Lets hope they bust it out at the Fox in STL!n
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds