• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Lazy Lightnin>Supplication

#72967 2 years, 6 months ago
Got a feeling Bobby is holding out on this one until the time is right and we least expect it, hmm sounds like what Lazy Lightnin is all about . Really hope they pull this one out.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Lazy Lightnin>Supplication

#73267 2 years, 6 months ago
i truly hope you get it , i've been barking up that tree for quite some time now, hopefully you have better luck than i have
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#73315 2 years, 6 months ago
im thinkin friday night nye run second set opener just feels right lol
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#73406 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i truly hope you get it , i've been barking up that tree for quite some time now, hopefully you have better luck than i have

When Bobby said in Vegas will be back in a Flash I kind of got excited. I think he knows we been wanting it bad and he gonna pull it out when we least expect it.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#74230 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I'm dying for a LL>Supp too!

19 Furthur shows and still no Althea for me either.. Kind of weird ... Would love a Jack-a-roe too..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#74294 2 years, 6 months ago
^^^^^i was very surprised jack a roe did not see it's second appearance on the west coast to follow up the jones beach break out of it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#74365 2 years, 6 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Yeah I'm dying for a LL>Supp too!

19 Furthur shows and still no Althea for me either.. Kind of weird ... Would love a Jack-a-roe too..

Its all part of the fun. I went to a lot of shows chasing a GSET it can be hard esp when you can only go to a few shows a tour. Finally got it in Philly and was well worth it. I never got Althea either, some songs are once per tour. Just keep going to more shows!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#74366 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
^^^^^i was very surprised jack a roe did not see it's second appearance on the west coast to follow up the jones beach break out of it

me too, and what about El paso and High on a Mountain. El paso has been on the shelf since summer tour.
Chester
More or less in line

#74485 2 years, 6 months ago
Well, I'm glad they're doing the supplication jam. I think Lazy Lightning will get played, but I'm not going to speculate as to when.
It was always one of my favorite combo's.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#74512 2 years, 6 months ago
i was all in a frenzy about getting a LL > Supp during the west coast tour, but i'm over it now. i'd still love for them to do it, but i'm going to stop expecting it. it'll come when it comes.

also, i've noticed that just 'cause they do a song once it doesn't mean they'll do it again anytime soon. and songs like Dark Star, which used to be played very rarely are now played too much.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds