• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Guns and roses

#80475 2 years, 8 months ago
reviews of the show say they are doing 3 hour sets coming on at midight 2 opening acts gonna be a marathon show
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#86739 2 years, 8 months ago
Im tailgating this show 4 $ure.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#86754 2 years, 8 months ago
patience is a true hit regardless of the many mtv overvamped reruns played.

its a great country and rock song.

id love to hear axel sing man hes so LA i love him.

never seen em. so slash isnt playing or is? that makes a diiff, but really not. i wanna hear axel jam the keys...that is the shit...NOVEMBER rain !!!!!!! axel rocks on the keys.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#86755 2 years, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#89377 2 years, 8 months ago
WOW WHAT A SHOW skid row was the opening act came onstage at 830ish played till 930ish was looking and sounding good. in typical AXl Rose fashion he didnt get on stage til 11:15 some were angry but most know this is standard operating procedure for him but once on stage it was balls to the wall full on rock show they played till 200 am did most of the hits some new stuff and a bunch of covers including AC/DC , The WHO, Pink Floyd, a piano solo of Elton Johns someone save my life tonite,bob dylans heaven door ,beatles live and let die .we had great seats on the side of the stage 12 rows back they had a ramp that went into the crowd and they all woulld run over and play/sing right in front of us could see the whites of their eyes we were that close. axls new lineup of players are top notch full of energy and skill they all played hard and ran around the whole time ,our seat neighbors were our age and very cool no problems with that we left got free monster energy drinks from a stret team doing a promotion and i got 2 bootleg tshirts identical to the official shirts for 20 for the pair. nice score looking at them this morning they had the tags cut out and look like tey may have been "seconds" from the vendors ,sweet deal. all in all a great time def worth the money if ya get the chance to see this tour do it,it wasmore rock than heavy metal IMHO
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds