• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: FALL FURTHUR

#57607 2 years, 11 months ago
11869 wrote:
Can't wait for Eugene havent been back since 94

same here. can't believe it's been 17 years. i have very fond memories of Eugene '94.
freshwater dan
Junior Boarder

#57620 2 years, 11 months ago
I'll be at Chicago and Madison shows.

I hope they just keep adding dates forever.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#57640 2 years, 11 months ago
WEEEE SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS AGAIN ROCK ON GUYS !!!! MOHEGAN SUN IS MY 50TH BIRTHDAY WOWOW TOO COOL THEN MASS THE NEXT NIGHT FOR US .. WOULD HAVE LOVED RADIO CITY AGAIN BUT THE GARDEN IS AWSOME TOOO
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#57689 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
11869 wrote:

same here. can't believe it's been 17 years. i have very fond memories of Eugene '94.

Only 10 more days til Eugene friends!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#57798 2 years, 11 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
11869 wrote:

Only 10 more days til Eugene friends!!!

yahoooooooooo. i'm already starting to do a happy dance. it's so close i can taste it.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#58069 2 years, 11 months ago
gonna also get to the NJ show found cheeps digs to stay at all places the mass show looks like it will be a cool venue ,,,, I was hoping for the times union center in albany the old knickerboker area !!!!!!!! heres hoping ... love to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#59641 2 years, 11 months ago
soo happy but I dont care for the presale thing .... makes it hard for folks if they cant get to them tikcs in time $$$ oh well
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

#59980 2 years, 11 months ago
got my charlottesvilles and atlantic city earlier, hoping to add syracause later. These november tours ae rough for us from the south, gonna log maybe 45 or 50 road hours for 2 or 3 shows.
danieldeadhead
Fresh Boarder

#60446 2 years, 11 months ago
ill be at all west coast shows accept new hampshire. i try to go to all but i had west coast drama so im staying away from that side of the country for a long time. basically had a bertha on my hands lol. but everything this side of colorado i will be at im still young but hitchin or gettin on a bus and sleepin outside is the way to go. fuck payin for unnecessary shit. i agree about presale tickets. makes it hard for the die hard heads to get in unless you get miricaled in.
aint no show like a grateful dead show
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#60808 2 years, 11 months ago
not sure if hitchin is really the way to go but whatever works for you. I like to know how I'm getting to the next show and either have a vehicle to sleep in at a designated stop or a hotel, nothing worse then worrying about where your gunna sleep or how to get to the next show.

I'll be at...

Manchester
Portland
Wilkes-Barre
Amherst
MSG
Syracuse
Atlantic City
Buffalo
State College

just need to get my Atlantic City tickets when I get some more money later this week....
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds