• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
funkyjamster29
Fresh Boarder

Looking to start jam band!!

#49196 3 years ago
Im 18 years old living in Killingly, Ct. I play acoustic and electric guitar and want nothing more than jam side by side with others. I want to get something real going and eventualy travel to california. Please join me and have a grand musical adventure!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Looking to start jam band!!

#49220 3 years ago
i play bass, although i'm in buffalo new york...same aspirations, although i think i am moving to oregon in the spring
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
funkyjamster29
Fresh Boarder

#51470 2 years, 12 months ago
Damn i would be down to travel but i dont have the money to at the moment. do you know anyone else that plays drums or any thing else?? I want to get a full band going. The trouble im having is that where i live no one is into playing the same type of music. i had an acoustic duo with someone for awile and then an experimental jam type deal going on with one of my other friends but they never really went anywere.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#51578 2 years, 12 months ago
i actually just sat in with a local gd cover band here in buffalo (workingman's dead) and they invited me to a practice the following week and asked me to join...will still have time to work on original stuff in between
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds