• Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: DSO NOV 30TH

#48196 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn't pay more than 40 bucks for any of the 3 Furthur shows I saw this summer.In the spring I only paid 45.All I was saying is that I wasn't surprised that the DSO show had low ticket sales in Syracuse coming the day after a Furthur show less than 3 hours away.I will gladly pay 30 bucks to see DSO if there are no Furthurr shows on the horizon.I'm hoping there will be Furthur shows near me at the end of November.If not I will settle for the next best thing.I still liked the free DSO show I saw in Rochester last summer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, irishqueenie
kfender
Gold Boarder

#48201 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess what I'm saying is as long as there are Furthur shows they will get my money.When they stop touring then maybe DSO will get my money.Unless I start a vacation club to go ou to Terrapin Crossroads or whatever Phil is calling it now
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48249 2 years, 11 months ago
Hanging out with deadheads at any concert = Priceless

I plan on seeing at least two DSO shows in NY area. Worth the $30 + to me (Gosh I spend $350 every month for the privilege of taking the long island railroad to work).

But I am not buying tickets until I see what Furthur / solo Bobby are doing. These tours may conflict and if that is the case that would suck for DSO.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#49223 2 years, 11 months ago
got my tickets for Ithaca - holding off for now on the rochester show- but will probably hit that one too! i am still pissed about the 2 nyc shows really cant believe they put it on black friday and sat. really fucking stupid!! oh well- i will try to shake it off!
'LET THERE BE SONGS~TO FILL THE AIR!'
Chester
More or less in line

#49262 2 years, 11 months ago
Don't let it get you down irishqueenie. I'm probably going to make the Ithaca show too. Haven't bought a ticket yet.
Is it reserved or GA? (The Ithaca show.)
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#49376 2 years, 11 months ago
chester- the hubs got the tickets online - just $65 for both tix w/ all the bullshit fees. they are being held at will call- he said there was no seating chart so he believes they are ga. cant wait to see you again bud! we will have a Blast!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds