• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Gaia Fest. review

#45621 3 years ago
im goin to Gaia festival, with Galactic, the Wailers, Aron Neville, India Irie(and someone else), and some good djs, then goin to Head to Head fest. that has Zero headlinng 2 nights, with dead cover bands Cubinesis, and Wake the Dead, and some other local bands. im volunteering at Gaia, but will be payin to git at head to head, but i cant wait. I love our local communities!
see all you nor cal dead heads out there.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by illuminaughty.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Gaia to head to head

#46695 2 years, 12 months ago
well i was hoping some nor cal forumers might be hittin up Gaia or Head to Head. Both with be awsome. i heading out. i will post reviews, when i land again.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Gaia to head to head

#50235 2 years, 11 months ago
Gaia fest. was one of the best festivals i have been to in a long time. im gittin old and no longer prefer ragin festies with all night techn, though gaia did have a dj spinnin till atleast 3 sat night)
it was all about local sustainablilitie, and growing as a race and planet and not about being all stylie and wearing fairie wings and burning man style gear like those utilitie belt things, that shit is so 5 years ago.
GAIA FEST, is for adults and not youngins.
music wise, Galacitic was the highlight for me until, ARON NEVILE rocked the place. Charlie Neville plays sax for him and the guitarist sounded like a white BB King. i never thought Aron Nevilee would be the fest.hightlite for me, i though he would be good dont bet me wrong, but my god, it was almost so great to hear blues, gospel and r and b played with SO much soul. if you have a chance to see Aron Neville, DO IT. comparing them to any other band at the festival would be imposssible.
delphi to dublum was awsome, so wass alot of other bands who names i cant remember, only music fest i have been to were a tibeatan Lama was hanging out. in short, it was a great time, but not a raging festival, more laid back, with speakers on interesting subjects and stuff. if you live north of s.f. and south of washington, and are over 30 but still like to party, this is the fest for you.
Time to create page: 1.83 seconds