• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

Re: Trading on Furthur.net?

#55774 2 years, 7 months ago
DenverMan....it's been a while since I traded CDs. Now, all lossless stuff. I guess one just burns it all on DVDs, multiple shows? Let me work out my technology, but then I'm on board. I've lots to share!

Also, is that amazing photo from a meet and greet or just cool encounter?
Peace!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#59386 2 years, 7 months ago
shakedownst wrote:
DenverMan....it's been a while since I traded CDs. Now, all lossless stuff. I guess one just burns it all on DVDs, multiple shows? Let me work out my technology, but then I'm on board. I've lots to share!

Also, is that amazing photo from a meet and greet or just cool encounter?
Peace!

Yeah I was lucky to be a part of a Meet n' Greet last year at Red Rocks. Probably the greatest night of my life. Well ok not as great as getting married or when my daughter was born but man it was right up there!!

Yeah bro you should get into lossless. Have you downloaded Trader's Little Helper? That program is the key to a lot of music my friend!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#59870 2 years, 7 months ago
Yep, I have TLH...I just typically burn CDs to share and listen to rather than trade on DVD with others. Could be fun...

I am a lucky one who plans to do a m&g at red rocks this year!! Nothing so exciting to me as a chance to meet my musical hero! I'm kind of nervous....

And it's not "bro" so much as it's "sista"...
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#61801 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooppss sorry sista! =) Wow you will have fun. I am kind of beating myself up for not doing the m&g again this year. Ok I am going to start a vine on a separate thread. In honor of the upcoming Furthur Red Rocks I will do the Red Rocks run of 1983. =)
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds