• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Melvin Seals and Deadahead

#32420 3 years, 4 months ago
melvin and some members of xtra ticket and the schwag(both dead cover bands) have joined forces to do a nor. cal. tour called "deadahead" ill probably chech it out this sun. i get to see dave nelson band sat night and deadahead sun both close to home.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

Re: Melvin Seals and Deadahead

#32473 3 years, 4 months ago
Stu Allen's the Shit!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#33020 3 years, 4 months ago
We saw Dead Ahead and Melvin Seals last night, and it was over all a very good show. The band sounded good, especially vocally, though there were a few times during jams that they lost me. We had a good time, and it was nice to see heads again so soon after Shoreline. We'll probably catch DNB one of the two days in Navarro also.
TheBarnPresents
Fresh Boarder

#34753 3 years, 4 months ago
These guys with a couple of mid-western friends start a run of nine shows in nine days tomorrow night in Brookfield, IL -- storming through IL, IN, MI and MO.

I have been trying to hype Friday's gig with some original content on my blog:

Keeper of the Flame: An Interview with Melvin

The Gospel According To Melvin: A Melvin Seals Mix Tape, featuring Melvin on some non-JGB tunes with a bunch of great musicians, including Furthur's John K. Stream or download.

alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#36132 3 years, 4 months ago
wanna hug him man !!they are playing the catskill chill fest in October can not wait !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds