• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Ballad of a Thin Man

#186596 1 year, 11 months ago
3/31/12

Mark Karan on vocals and guitar
Stu Allen on guitar
Pat Nevins on guitar
Greg Anton on drums
Steve Adams on bass
Mookie Siegel on keys

The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

Re: Ballad of a Thin Man

#186609 1 year, 11 months ago
found this the other day, Mark Karan looks pretty hep no? pnwbands.com/spys.html

this is from a cool website pnwbands.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#187130 1 year, 11 months ago
Classic. This is great stuff.

I played in a band from 79-86 and while we started out playing Hendrix, then went to the Dead/Stones/Who, no one danced to it plus those bands were in their heyday (well the Deads was later) so if you played covers there so much scutiny and a lot of hate. So eventually we ended up playing "pop" music like Police/Pretenders so people would dance.

Pre and Post the Pop, I was a long haired hippie but in the middle had the short hair and black jeans on. How sad! LOL
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#187146 1 year, 11 months ago
Griff wrote:
Classic. This is great stuff.

I played in a band from 79-86 and while we started out playing Hendrix, then went to the Dead/Stones/Who, no one danced to it plus those bands were in their heyday (well the Deads was later) so if you played covers there so much scutiny and a lot of hate. So eventually we ended up playing "pop" music like Police/Pretenders so people would dance.

Pre and Post the Pop, I was a long haired hippie but in the middle had the short hair and black jeans on. How sad! LOL

it's evolution, that's how we got mullets, no? you're a trailblazer & an iconoclast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Griff
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds