• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Mickey will Play with Billy at the Bears Picnic

#179179 2 years, 2 months ago
I don't know if they still play together often but at GOTV's I was told firsthand by the person who puts on the Bears Picnic festival that Billy and Mickey will play together on the Sat night at Bears Picnic. I know the JGB will also play that Sat night. I forget if NRPS are also Sat night....I sure hope they are.

This is a 4 day music festival in Pa, run by the same person who runs Jam along the Creek. I highly recommend this festival for anyone in the Pa area. It's a real good vibes atmosphere. And I am really beginning to enjoy these multi day festivals that are stacked with great music. It's fun to see great music until 4am and then return to your campfire for more fun with friends. Much better than having the police chase us home with their lights and sirens. Much kinder than 10 hour all night drives.

abearspicnic.com/

Aug 16 - 20 Laurelton Pa.

2012ABP_200x200-ani.gif
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, stricken, amusingdeva, Gordon the Drummer, 23atwell
danh1027
Junior Boarder

Re: Mickey will Play with Billy at the Bears Picnic

#179220 2 years, 2 months ago
sounds like its gonna be a good time. I won a pair of tickets last year through the band Kung Fu, but wasn't ably to go that weekend, still regretting that I should have made it work.
Country Fresh
Junior Boarder

#179222 2 years, 2 months ago
Mrs Fresh and I are going to this one.Bear also puts on a great New Years show at the Silo in Reading PA.Last year it was 7 Walkers,New Riders and others.Walkers and Riders blended for opening jam and GDTRFB.Good stuff
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#179241 2 years, 2 months ago
Hopefully we get a stream!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#179493 2 years, 2 months ago
SWEET!
while i respect each drummers right to have their own band, i miss the octapuss of ridim.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#180108 2 years, 2 months ago
I will be heading up on thursday and am trying to secure a camping spot for forum members to gather for a few days. if you let me know i will try and look out for us all. Its a first come first serve on the choice spots. I think there should be 7 or so members coming and about 10 on the fence sorta speak.

This is a very laid back fest and lots of people joining together for makeshift jams around the camps so all who like to play will find someone to jam with.

Look for the big blue sun and you will find the camp.

Scarlet fire watch out they just put in 6 dirt road roundabouts so you better leave monday noonish:silly:
Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by stricken.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#180125 2 years, 2 months ago
This looks so awesome!

A little Rhythm Devils action ehh? One of my top favorite line ups was RD with Keller..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#180131 2 years, 2 months ago
i'm hoping to make it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#181064 2 years, 2 months ago
so glad that sometimes living where i do pays off, bears is always a fun time!
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
stricken
Gold Boarder

#184514 2 years, 2 months ago
Looks like we are going to have some sweet weather next weekend. With day time highs from 83 to 86 and night time lows 59 to 62 with a possible shower late sunday just what all those stinky hippies will need after a weekend full of dancing.

Hope to see you all soon.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds