• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
Bacon Rocks
Junior Boarder

Re: Tedeschi-Trucks Band Tour Dates!!!

#206342 1 year, 6 months ago
just got home from seeing TTB tonight in Spartanburg SC in a nice theater. Was shocked it was only about half full with an extremely diverse crowd. (made me feel young!!!) although i did see a couple of furthur T's in the crowd.
They put on such a fun show but not enough people getting up and getting down with the jams!!!
Between her voice his guitar and the horns it is hard to not wanta dance!!!
I feel as though it took them a few songs to really get it flowing but once they did, they brought it!!! i swear it's like they need a stage director with all the members coming and going and switching places, it's great!!!!
My favorite of the night was Susan with just 3 or 4 others doing Angel from Montgomery. So sweet and soulful with a few lines of sugaree thrown in at the end!! and when they bring that wagon round, don't say you know my name..sugaree.
definitely got some screams from the crowd.
I missed Oteil. sucks he left the band, but good for him and his family.

now to just shove a sock into the mouths of a few people that just can't shut up during a show. argh.......

Definitely a band to see when the opportunity arises.
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#206622 1 year, 6 months ago
[quote="Bacon Rocks" post=206342]just got home from seeing TTB tonight in Spartanburg SC in a nice theater.

Where was this in Spartanburg? I'm familiar with the area just wondering if it was the auditorium of ground zero maybe?

I will be attending the show Jan. 19 at Mizner in Boca. I'm glad they're coming to south Fla for a little visit.
Bacon Rocks
Junior Boarder

#206866 1 year, 5 months ago
hey sugarmee! it was the spartanburg memorial auditorium . I am not real familiar with the area(about 2 hours away) but recall being in the building a half dozen times in the early 90's to see phish and widespread, as it turns out those shows were downstairs in the arena and there is a theatre upstairs. who know? certainly not me!!!
whats ground zero?

enjoy your show in sunny Florida!!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#207000 1 year, 5 months ago
Bacon Rocks wrote:
hey sugarmee! it was the spartanburg memorial auditorium . I am not real familiar with the area(about 2 hours away) but recall being in the building a half dozen times in the early 90's to see phish and widespread, as it turns out those shows were downstairs in the arena and there is a theatre upstairs. who know? certainly not me!!!
whats ground zero?

enjoy your show in sunny Florida!!!

Hey man! Glad you had a good time at that show. I've seen BB King and Stevie Ray upstairs in the auditorium there. Ground Zero is mostly a metal/punk venue. Although sometimes they mix it up. I've seen the Wailers there. You can check their calendar for scheduled events. It may be a rare occurance for something that you may enjoy, but it does happen.

Take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bacon Rocks
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds