• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: DNB w/ Moonalice WOW Hall Eugene Oregon 5/13/2012

#157000 2 years, 2 months ago
Great night of music and still in bed by 1 am - not bad!
The best place to see DNB is in Hawaii when they do a long stint there. FFF field trip?

I had a great spot with great people to dance just a few rows back so never made it up to the very front to flash some peace on camera.

It is cool that Moonalice gives away free posters at every show. I forgot to get the one Friday night!
Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by amusingdeva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#157012 2 years, 2 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
The best place to see DNB is in Hawaii when they do a long stint there. FFF field trip?

I had a great spot with great people to dance with just a few rows back so never made it up to the very front to flash some peace.

It is cool that Moonalice gives away free posters at every show. I forgot to get the one Friday night!

i'm completely on board for the hawaii trip
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#157058 2 years, 2 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:

I had a great spot with great people to dance just a few rows back so never made it up to the very front to flash some peace on camera.

Ah
I have to disagree strongly that Hawaii is the best place to see DNB
Although its great and all
DNB on a full bill on the Harvest Tour and other runs is just as good if not better
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#157060 2 years, 2 months ago
I volunteer to do the research on which is better, Harvest Tour or Hawaii!!! I know it will take multiple shows in each place to come up statistically significant results, but I'll do it just for the sake of science!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#157061 2 years, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I volunteer to do the research on which is better, Harvest Tour or Hawaii!!! I know it will take multiple shows in each place to come up statistically significant results, but I'll do it just for the sake of science!!

Yeah Babe
That's what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!

Every Freakin Tour is High Adventure

I have been a dutiful test subject since 1994
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#157128 2 years, 2 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw you. 10-12 feet back, Barry side. Anyway, you're very fortunate to have caught two of these shows.
I've really enjoyed listening, and watching. And those posters are cool.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#157185 2 years, 2 months ago
Yea, Emily pointed out you could see me for just a tiny bit during The Wheel. I purposely tried to stay out of the camera view. I was pretty successful as there are a lot of shots that include the 3 people directly in front of me. I was winding down by this time of the night and was mellow
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#157200 2 years, 2 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Yea, Emily pointed out you could see me for just a tiny bit during The Wheel. I purposely tried to stay out of the camera view. I was pretty successful as there are a lot of shots that include the 3 people directly in front of me. I was winding down by this time of the night and was mellow

You looked great!!!!!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#157223 2 years, 2 months ago
^^^^
Aww, you are so sweet Paige!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#157225 2 years, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

I volunteer myself as Sue's research assistant. Hopefully there is federal research grant funding involved....
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds