• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

Re: DNB w/Moonalice Mt Tabor Theatre Portland Oregon

#156648 2 years, 5 months ago
Twas an epic night. Sless laying down all kind of garcia-esque grooves. All three sets were fantastic. Rode the rail all night., Right in front of Barry. He's a freaking wizard. Made magic outta every song. Pete Sears and Mookie are so fun to listen to. And what can be said about Dave Nelson? But then, with Molo laying down the extremely-in-the-pocket grooves, we had some really ecstatic moments.

Forgot to get my debit card at the end of the night. Left it at the bar with my tab. Gonna walk down now that the doors are finally opening. Get that thing back and grab some dinner.

Woot Woot! People, you really need to catch this line up. It's the real deal. Full on!
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#156829 2 years, 5 months ago
The WOW will be a different show as far as crowd is concerned. The bar is downstairs - no drinks allowed upstairs where the stage is to help preserve the wood floors plus they only serve beer & wine there so less drinking & more herb than Portland.

illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#156863 2 years, 5 months ago
i hope im able to get the stream to work, ive watched the beginin of last nights, and its classic Moonalice, love those guys(and gal sometimes).
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds