• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

The Infamous Stringdusters Stream Tonight

#133434 2 years, 4 months ago
From Boston at 9PM EST....heard Zman will be streaming

www.ustream.tv/channel/zzzstream
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Tmglf2, amusingdeva, Lynx3000, Blackeydsloth
RafaelO
Junior Boarder

Re: The Infamous Stringdusters Stream Tonight

#133473 2 years, 4 months ago
thank you Flower.
Lynx3000
Junior Boarder

#133478 2 years, 4 months ago
Really good stuff. I actually had tickets for this show tonight, but then my oldest started getting sick... some nasty stomach bug going around at her school....so I felt guilty leaving the wife home alone to tend to the kinder. Sounds like I'm missing a good time. Not to be negative, but I do miss Jesse Cobb on the mandolin. Being a mando player myself I see as an integral part of bluegrass. Still great stuff though. Thank you furthurflower and Zman!
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Lynx3000.
Blackeydsloth
Fresh Boarder

#133499 2 years, 4 months ago
@Lynx Sorry to hear about the illness its not that nasty one where you better prepare for it all at once stomach bug is it? If so I am sorry it really sucks but, it is a quick one should only last about a day maybe 2. woke up Christmas Eve with it and was gone by dinner time Christmas day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynx3000
Lynx3000
Junior Boarder

#133504 2 years, 4 months ago
Blackeydsloth wrote:
@Lynx Sorry to hear about the illness its not that nasty one where you better prepare for it all at once stomach bug is it? If so I am sorry it really sucks but, it is a quick one should only last about a day maybe 2. woke up Christmas Eve with it and was gone by dinner time Christmas day.

I though she might be faking it to get out of school (3rd grade) until she tried to make it into the bathroom but ended up barfing alll over the floor and in her hair! Ahh the joys of parenthood! Oh well. Thanks to Zman and FF's heads-up on the stream I have been enjoying the show very much. I loved that Deep Elem!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Lynx3000.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#133553 2 years, 4 months ago
Lynx, sorry you missed the show and so happy you got to hear the stream! I'm so thankful and grateful for the streamers and Zman is one of the best!! Hope the kiddo is doing better! Stomach bugs are no fun! And be careful yourself they love to jump from person to person!! Thinking good thoughts for you and the fam!

But I'm not too familiar with the Stringdusters but I knew it was gonna be a good one. Any band that I don't know the songs but they can get me dancing is gold in my books! And I sure did catch myself dancing last night!

Thanks Zman!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynx3000
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds